12 Crucial Holdouts in the UPS Labor Battle

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
UPS has been stonewalling the Local 89 air rider negotiations. IBT and UPS both know the Local 89 members will probably vote down a second supplement offer if it doesn't address most of their concerns and IBT is all-but-assured of actually taking over the negotiations instead of a strike happening.

They just need to put a time clock on the shuttle or (more likely) add a set amount of transit time to an employee's time card each and every day.

alwaysoverallowed

Yeah IPAs are real hoppy and I used to hate them until I poured one into a pint glass. When you drink it out of a bottle the beer(and it's flavor)is concentrated on a narrow part of your tongue and your taste buds will mostly taste the
bitterness of the hops. If you drink it out of a glass the beer fills your mouth and particulates of the beer get into your sinus and you start to taste the finer sweets and spices of an IPA. Go grab a 12 pack of Sam Adams 48 deconstructed and drink them out of glasses and you'll taste a difference.

Yeah IPAs are real hoppy and I used to hate them until I poured one into a pint glass. When you drink it out of a bottle the beer(and it's flavor)is concentrated on a narrow part of your tongue and your taste buds will mostly taste the
bitterness of the hops. If you drink it out of a glass the beer fills your mouth and particulates of the beer get into your sinus and you start to taste the finer sweets and spices of an IPA. Go grab a 12 pack of Sam Adams 48 deconstructed and drink them out of glasses and you'll taste a difference.
Even better in a frosted mug!

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
Even better in a frosted mug!

You mean like this?
gumby-glitter-pint-glass.png

BEE51

This will get settled as soon as the Western conference gets there supplement passed at it will. UPS and IBT are just trying to limit the number of employees it will have to neg. with. This will get settled! ! !

dragracer66

You have arrogance and fact mixed up. Pottery Barn, Fingerhut, LL Bean and Gateway computers all left for Fed Ex and were back before peak in 1997.