2/11 Memphis ice

!Retired!

We are getting almost no freight today. What does it look like at your Express stations this morning?
We had a second sort, but at least we got all our freight
The Saturday before Valentine’s Day is always mandatory at my station.
They always ask for X amount of volunteers here. If they don't get enough, which hasn't happened in over 15 years, they'll go to the mandate list

McFeely

Huge Member
That's not back in the day. Certain markets worked both Mother's day and Valentine's day (when it falls on a Sunday) .

Yes, and it’s been a few years since we’ve done that. Mainly speaking to Mothers Day since Feb 14 doesn’t regularly fall on Sunday.
Maybe your market is still working MD? Our station used to when we had Pro Flowers account.

McFeely

Huge Member
Our last truck is supposed to get there at 1000. I can handle that, hopefully that time is mostly accurate. Thursday I had freight shuttled out to me at 1400.

Artee

Our morning plane never came in yesterday. Got hit by the de-icer. By the time they had the freight onto another plan they did not have a full crew anymore. Were missing a captain. Times kept getting pushed back until they finally cancelled it. The night time plane came in though a few hours late.

NC man

Only been mandatory at my station the two saturdays before Christmas,never Valentines or Mother’s Day. If not enough volunteers then seniority list and with 32 yrs I’m good.

chris45

They are forcing alot of people to come in tomoro, they had a Sunday list and they were sending people out with like 50 stops at 9pm tonight, luckily I escaped but I've never seen :censored2: like this lmao

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They are forcing alot of people to come in tomoro, they had a Sunday list and they were sending people out with like 50 stops at 9pm tonight, luckily I escaped but I've never seen * like this lmao
There is no way in hell I would go out at 9pm with ANY stops unless it was one on my way home.