Ground taking over

Guitarman01

Maybe you don't understand what happened when Fred retired.
He did something similar resigning as president in 2018 was it? There is no indication that he is retired aside from transferring the reigns of some responsibilities to the one he had already indicated would replace him after he passes. Makes sense to see how that goes while he's still around.

Guitarman01

Well, you have a guy working without issue next to another guy who makes $10 an hour more, and you seem to think it'll be an issue for a Ground driver to work in a different part of the same building as an Express courier.
Again this seems like a silly argument. A career at FedEx express vs FedEx ground obviously doesn't follow the same path regardless of starting pay.

bacha29

Retired? He was demoted
Let's try this one more time. The company's articles of incorporation has a mandatory retirement age for top executives. When Smith reached that age he was granted a small extension to give him a little more time to work on the transition and to find a successor for the position of Chief Executive Officer.

Today, he is no longer CEO however he remains Executive Chairman Of The Board due to the fact that the shares he owns individually and the shares his holding company owns combined makes him the largest shareholder.

Now if you have a different version and it's based on facts....stand and deliver.

yadig

Let's try this one more time. The company's articles of incorporation has a mandatory retirement age for top executives. When Smith reached that age he was granted a small extension to give him a little more time to work on the transition and to find a successor for the position of Chief Executive Officer.

Today, he is no longer CEO however he remains Executive Chairman Of The Board due to the fact that the shares he owns individually and the shares his holding company owns combined makes him the largest shareholder.

Now if you have a different version and it's based on facts....stand and deliver.
U need to do a little more research

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He did something similar resigning as president in 2018 was it? There is no indication that he is retired aside from transferring the reigns of some responsibilities to the one he had already indicated would replace him after he passes. Makes sense to see how that goes while he's still around.
He was the CEO of the company. Now he isn't.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Thank God!!
I know, right?

People here whined and moaned for years that Fred was the root of everything they didn't like and he had to go. I told them that Fred was the only reason things weren't worse, and that once he's gone they'd better watch out and they all said I was crazy.

It's hard to understand why they aren't on board with Raj.