Ground taking over

SFFX

In a time when workers are rebelling for higher wages , Fedex literally does the opposite.
Clueless

Make no sense to get rid of employees while corporate America complains about labor shortage. Fedex thinks its 2000 still. The largest portion of America working society(baby boomer) are leaving the work force. Its a number game. Also its not lazy new generation, paid unemployment Benifirs are at record lows. 1.9 in my county.

MAKAVELI

Make no sense to get rid of employees while corporate America complains about labor shortage. Fedex thinks its 2000 still. The largest portion of America working society(baby boomer) are leaving the work force. Its a number game. Also its not lazy new generation, paid unemployment Benifirs are at record lows. 1.9 in my county.
The pilots have an interesting take on what's happening.

Hot Carl

Talked to one of the Express guys on my route. The rumors we'd heard are in fact true. The Express building in our area is ceasing operations within the next couple months and everything moved over to the main FXG hub. When I asked him what he's gonna do now, he said "Walking out next week. Already have a new job lined up, so :censored2: em. And there's a whole lot more than just me who have similar plans."

Buckle up friends.

Mutineer

Make no sense to get rid of employees while corporate America complains about labor shortage.
Exactly.

That's cuz there ain't no labor shortage.

That lie is perpetuated as a ready-made excuse for when companies drop the ball and miss their goals.

It's also an excuse to justify excessive immigration in order to drive down wages, and also an excuse to outsource jobs to other countries.

If there was truly a labor shortage, no blue-collar worker anywhere in this country would be as underpaid and mistreated as badly as sooo many of them are currently experiencing.

If you work for a living AND are a citizen of the United States; corporate America wants to replace you.