2/3 rule used to ratify supplements

LagunaBrown

DING DING DING DING!
271D8857-EA3A-4DF9-914D-65A94AD0717B.jpeg

@Benben I told you guys in August but you did not want to listen. Now look at you. I’m proud you are finally getting it.

F

Frankie's Friend

Thanks for posting that.

It's sad, that the majority of all the belligerent naysaying "vote no" people

have never been to their Local Union hall. Let alone, taken the pledge.

Here's another one. The "oath of office".

In both instances, there is a resounding theme.

I PLEDGE MY HONOR TO FAITHFULLY OBSERVE THE CONSTITUTION.

There is no "escape clause".... to pick and choose.... what you like.

@Sickofit.... Come on.

Even though it seems plausible, it's not the truth.

-Bug-

Come on BUG, work with me a little ok?
I thought it was funny. I laugh at my own jokes. Middle child syndrome I guess.

I've been to the local hall many, many times and i will guarantee you that 99.9% of upsers in our local have never, and i mean never taken the oath...for the last 25 years.

Btw: when our ba asked the full time steward to leak info to management that I was passing out anti abortion literature that implicated Obama with his "born alive" legislation in Chicago in 2008, to get me terminated would you say that broke the oath? Especially since it was on my own personal time?

The labor mgr took me to a hearing over it.

The worthless BA is lucky I didnt know then what I know now or I'd have his card pulled.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

That might seem offensive to "some" Teamster members.

Maybe.... there are Union employees, that want to ignore reality.

We're not the "seamstress union" for that matter.... or UFCW or SEIU.

Don't got the guts ?

Move on.

-Bug-
Have we forgotten about the word that our grandparents and parents held as the common theme in family and non family issues?

It's called respect.
Without it we are just unbridled hate mobs like we saw on that film.

Brotherhood? Nothing on that film had anything to do with the oath. Maybe they're all from my local?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That might seem offensive to "some" Teamster members.
Not really "offensive" to me???

More like classless, immature, childish, poor sportsmanship, etc.
Maybe.... there are Union employees, that want to ignore reality.
The reality of what, old, antiquated sophomoric antics?....or are you referring to "ignoring the reality" that the membership awoke and nearly unseated Hoffa and the 3/4 of the EBoard in the last General Election, while you were predicting a landslide victory for Hoffa?
We're not the "seamstress union" for that matter.... or UFCW or SEIU.
....and we aren't nearly the Teamsters of old in regards to anything tangible either.

But hey, stick with these archaic rituals instead of evolving, while the rest of the world passes us by, or the dinosaurs find themselves on the curb.
Don't got the guts ?

Move on.
....and that goes both ways.

Think about it.

~Bbbl~™

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
View attachment 217759
Funny how Tyler’s comes down in less than 24 hours and Jamie’s stays up after a month and a half.

Get off your high horse.
I don't need your approval....or for you to believe me?

Fact is, I have put in the time and backed up what I have post here, on a myriad of topics, for more than a decade.

If you were an active member of this community and participated in any other fashion accept to beat your own politically motivated drum, then disappear again, you might have established the credibility I have....but you haven't.

That's why nobody here seems to jumping on the LagunaBrown slave ship.
maxresdefault.jpg

Btw, your YouTube video was removed again...lol
6shXGN

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

you might have established the credibility I have....but you haven't.

Btw, your YouTube video was removed again...lol
6shXGN
This is so you.... I love it! A real live internet hero! Ha ha ha! (Reality is you can’t win a local election). Classic! Oh and hypocritical aboiut the video you proved my point.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Not really "offensive" to me???

More like classless, immature, childish, poor sportsmanship, etc.

The reality of what, old, antiquated sophomoric antics?....or are you referring to "ignoring the reality" that the membership awoke and nearly unseated Hoffa and the 3/4 of the EBoard in the last General Election, while you were predicting a landslide victory for Hoffa?

....and we aren't nearly the Teamsters of old in regards to anything tangible either.

But hey, stick with these archaic rituals instead of evolving, while the rest of the world passes us by, or the dinosaurs find themselves on the curb.

....and that goes both ways.

Think about it.

~Bbbl~™
You need a warm bottle and a burping.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It's sad, that the majority of all the belligerent naysaying "vote no" people
have never been to their Local Union hall. Let alone, taken the pledge.

Do you not see the lies you tell?

Have you lied so many times that its just instinctual for you at this point to make stupid :censored2: up?

Does all this make you feel like your a bigger man?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I still don't believe it was a final offer. It 100% was not. Shouldn't have language thats vague for only when it fits you to use it

You have proof it wasn't a final offer?

I have proof it was.

Hoffa had a meeting with all the Locals to vote on whether or not to send this offer to us to vote on. This is a known fact.

Per Article XXII Section 2(d) of the IBT Constitution, this only needs to happen if the Negotiating Committee believes that this was a final offer from the Company, irregardless of their intentions.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I challenge you to quote a post where I have ever posted a childish, classless, bush league, photoshopped picture, or parody video like you have here?

It may suprise you to know that I lead the charge on this site to end this practice during the last contract debacle.... including Hoffa with a pig nose.

I hope you end up in moderators queue for reposting what the mods saw fit to delete.
Hoffa with a pig nose??? Was that one of @rods masterpieces???