2 types at UPS

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Tom Cruise---what a man --what a hero--
xTAi5.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Maybe, just maybe, you should have made your responses to Sailboat your first post, instead of wading in and sounding like a total jerk.

Just sayin'.

Maybe, just maybe, you should have made your responses to Sailboat your first post, instead of wading in and sounding like a total jerk.

Just sayin'.

Yeah prolly should of but damn it felt good... honestly there 90% of the workers at ups are awesome... it's the small minority I'm talking about and everyone knows who those people are... I took shots at management to cuz the a another level of disfunction but not in the ways most might think... but trolling aspect kinda too...
but one last thing the union isnot looking out for you as much as most say... look at the pension funds and look at the last contract....

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
but one last thing the union isnot looking out for you as much as most say... look at the pension funds and look at the last contract....

The union members who voted Yes, or who DIDN'T vote on the contract are the reason we gave away stuff in the contract negotiations, the union didn't come back and say "Here is what's been decided", they said "this is what the company proposes", and too many weak/spineless members (PT members and stupid drivers mostly).

One should not rely on the company solely for their retirement, have a little bit of responsibility for your own future.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It's "probably" not "prolly." You sound like you want to make a profound point but your lack of proper spelling and grammar damage what little credibility you have. Please use proper English and maybe, just maybe, more of us "cynical complainers" would take seriously.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Yeah prolly should of but damn it felt good... honestly there 90% of the workers at ups are awesome... it's the small minority I'm talking about and everyone knows who those people are... I took shots at management to cuz the a another level of disfunction but not in the ways most might think... but trolling aspect kinda too...

The sad reality is in 25 years there won't be a union for ups.... orion really is the union killler

Man what a change of heart you had. Still waiting for a response to the post you badly wanted.

Do you really believe that, or are you just trolling for negative comments now? As long as there are management employees and hourly employees at ups, There will be a need for a union.
no not trolling at all 100% believe it and it may happen sooner... I have a plethora of reasons to back it up will state later... and all those critical of spelling realize this is an Internet forum not a journal or magazine or book or anything that important... so I'm prolly gonna use slang or but to save me time... u may want to spend the time being critical on my spelling instead on finding out where all your pension money is??????? Surely the good old union is keeping that money safe right??????

The two types of people at UPS
1. People that get stuff done

2. People that are worthless and honestly should be fired

Now how to decipher which group your in...

if you continually bring up union you prolly a number 2

if you continually complain about too much work prolly a number 2

if you work on sort and ask supervisor when do I get to go home every 5 mins u prolly a number 2

If you complaining about orion u prolly a number two. UPS pays you to do what they want just follow the system whether ya agree or disagree I mean damn some you drivers pulling in 80000 a year

If you are injured more then once then most likely your a number two just trying to play the system

If your filing grievances prolly a number two... in my expierence the people that file the grievance are the worst workers...

If your a center manager and you only show up to your building when you have Corporate visiting u prolly a number two...

If your a center manager and you don't bend the rules a lil to show help out employees u prolly a number 2...

If your a supervisor and don't show your employees respect during daily interactions u prolly a number 2...

If you a PT sup and you kiss the ft sup ass and center managers ass you prolly a number 2
Universal truth if ya always blaming and complainING and trying to find the scapegoat in life; maybe you should look at yourself and realize the problem is you...

Just thoughts from a lowly PT sup
I have a feelng most think you are a different kind of number 2. Think about it.

upschuck

no not trolling at all 100% believe it and it may happen sooner... I have a plethora of reasons to back it up will state later... and all those critical of spelling realize this is an Internet forum not a journal or magazine or book or anything that important... so I'm prolly gonna use slang or but to save me time... u may want to spend the time being critical on my spelling instead on finding out where all your pension money is??????? Surely the good old union is keeping that money safe right??????
You would be taken more seriously if you tried to use proper spelling and grammar. I hope you don't take the same shortcuts at work as you do here.