20-7-18 Message from Sean

ManInBrown

When and if O’Brien gets in, he’s going to screw us just like Hoffa and Taylor. The days of unions working for their employees are over. They are in the companies pocket. Too much money at stake for them not to be. At least he’s a thug.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When and if O’Brien gets in, he’s going to screw us just like Hoffa and Taylor. The days of unions working for their employees are over. They are in the companies pocket. Too much money at stake for them not to be. At least he’s a thug.
Spoken like a person not from our area.

Undertow

How pathetic have Hoffa and Taylor performed in conducting themselves over the course of these contract negotiations?

Here's how pathetic. I'd rather take my chances with the ORION program negotiating on my behalf from this point on.

What a pair of sellouts. Maybe they should be the first two guys to be "rewarded" with potential 70 hour workweeks with no forced OT protection seeing as they have revealed themselves as working strictly on the company's behalf anyway.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's a strongly worded letter.

Politically motivated.

My only question is;

Will Sean O'.... let Fred Z's Local 89 dismal showing in the vote count....

have him reconsider another running mate ?
I think this entire contract has been politically motivated on all sides. As for OZ, that’s still happening. Nothing I’ve seen would indicate otherwise. I mean, it’s way beyond local 89. And what happens over the next week would indicate if it will be an easy fight or not.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I think this entire contract has been politically motivated on all sides. As for OZ, that’s still happening. Nothing I’ve seen would indicate otherwise. I mean, it’s way beyond local 89. And what happens over the next week would indicate if it will be an easy fight or not.
Hoffa is out no matter if he tries to rectify this bs contract and ratification talk. He knows it and the members do as well. He will sell us down the river and walk away with his payday end of story. The real question is will OZ get us any better provisions from this horse:censored2: contract in 2022.