2018 Contract leaks

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Nobody wants to work till 9 o'clock on a Saturday night.
And now UPS wants Sundays and non-consecutive days off in the next contract? Please. How can you have a life with that? Sorry but UPS isn't the center of my universe.

twoweeled

Nobody wants to work till 9 o'clock on a Saturday night.
How many drivers wanting to drive till 9:00 on any night, I think is debatable. Great on payday, sucks at 9:00 at night? Work in package has always been a "B". It was only the money that kept us all there. Drivers quitting in numbers is still really a surprise to me. The company is getting crappier by the day, so I guess maybe we're reaching people's limits? I've always believed it was just a matter of time.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How many drives wanting to drive till 9:00 on any night, I think is debatable. Great on payday, sucks at 9:00 at night? Work in package has always been a "B". It was only the money that kept us all there. Drivers quitting in numbers is still really a surprise to me. The company is getting crappier by the day, so I guess maybe we're reaching people's limits? I've always believed it was just a matter of time.
9 during daylight is ok, id imagine in the dark it sucks

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
2100 hr start times in Feeder were probably the worse start time imaginable. That workday ends close to 9:00 in the morning, SUCKS! Assuming that's what you meant.
package drivers is what i was talking about, i forgot about feeders

twoweeled

i hope we get a 5 dollar raise
I hope so too!

e3963c1ebc017bf45485ee716337d683--laughing-so-hard-people-laughing.jpg

Dr.Brownz

Ours was set up with everyone stating at the same time years ago. They started bidding a route here and there with different start times in the 1990s. Usually nothing stopping it in the regional supplement. Our start times can be changed up to one hour without a rebid.

We have to start by 9am and we are to far from the hubs to start any earlier. They have come in several times with grandiose plans of before 8am starts but it never works

browntroll

my hub also has alot of new drivers wanting to comeback to the hub some do but some stick it out.
everyone agrees that saturday ground sucks and company needs to do a better job with the routes. i see it as a way for
the company to keep all the part timers hours to a minimum.

Brisket

my hub also has alot of new drivers wanting to comeback to the hub some do but some stick it out.
everyone agrees that saturday ground sucks and company needs to do a better job with the routes. i see it as a way for
the company to keep all the part timers hours to a minimum.

Must have really wanted to keep the part time hours to a minimum here, the drivers I talked to said they had to unload their own trucks last week because there was not a single local sort person that showed up on Saturday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Must have really wanted to keep the part time hours to a minimum here, the drivers I talked to said they had to unload their own trucks last week because there was not a single local sort person that showed up on Saturday.

We have a standing directive in my center that we are to unload our own package cars if we have 50 or fewer pickup pieces.