2018 Contract leaks

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We have a lot of rural routes that bring back far fewer than 50 pickup pieces.
We have a lot of rural routes that bring back far fewer than 50 pickup pieces.
20171030_183439-1920x1152.jpg

Interesting....so if I had 25 years in and worked 500 hours for each of my last 5 years I would have my peer 80 and would have my "full" pension??
You could work 500 hours a year for 25 years and retire under peer 80. But it will only be 25% of what 2000 hrs gets you.

Mrunderdog

Good luck on your Contract. I am a former U.P.S Employee, I left back in 1992 to work for the Utility, I 'am also an E board Member for my union Local 1-2 Afl-CIO as well as Shop Steward, and we will stand side by side with you. Being locked out for 1 month in 2012 I learned a lot of things, and one is that all of us Unions have to stick together. Your fight is also my Fight.

Solidarity!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Good luck on your Contract. I am a former U.P.S Employee, I left back in 1992 to work for the Utility, I 'am also an E board Member for my union Local 1-2 Afl-CIO as well as Shop Steward, and we will stand side by side with you. Being locked out for 1 month in 2012 I learned a lot of things, and one is that all of us Unions have to stick together. Your fight is also my Fight.

Solidarity!!
I have the strike bunker fully stocked and ready to rock and roll.....

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Solidarity!!
You got some arms bro.... you lift like @Gumby ???

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Been told that they are wanting to go no pay raise over the next contract, but in turn give us an extra week of vacation? Anyone else hear this rumor?

Hell! We don't hear anything. Brownout is the way our local is here. Which is another reason why I have never voted yes. We find out when it comes in the mail. Also what I see on the cafe.