2018 Contract leaks

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Well I question whether you were even a UPS driver because UPS did sue a homeowner in my area after a driver broke his arm after falling on their icey driveway. UPS sued a homeowner who's dog severely bit a driver too. The injury costs UPS money, so they want their money back. UPS is money hungry, like they arn't going to get it where ever they can. The only people who care about that safety crap are your immediate supervisors/managers because your injury affects their numbers. Upper management wants $$$ though. Non-disclosure agreements keep the company safe too. Get the BIG PICTURE old man.
Show some respect to rod... he was one of the original model-T drivers back in the 20’s....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well I question whether you were even a UPS driver because UPS did sue a homeowner in my area after a driver broke his arm after falling on their icey driveway. UPS sued a homeowner who's dog severely bit a driver too. The injury costs UPS money, so they want their money back. UPS is money hungry, like they arn't going to get it where ever they can. The only people who care about that safety crap are your immediate supervisors/managers because your injury affects their numbers. Upper management wants $$$ though. Non-disclosure agreements keep the company safe too. Get the BIG PICTURE old man.

UPS does not sue anyone-----Liberty Mutual sues on their behalf to try to recover their monetary losses.

rod

Retired 22 years
You caught me. I never worked at UPS. I was a professional ballet dancer and I'm 22 years old-------and a woman.

Vote NO

dont compare yourself to their competitors do you see them out there delivering still at 830 pm. No don’t think so They are all done by 5 mostly. And hey how come fed ex can be out of their building by 8am But at ups it’s like 945am lately .. ups being as smart as they are kept pushing it back 10 min every month so we didn’t raise hell and look 2 years later start time turned into 905am

What are the odds we could get language that required a start time no later than 9AM? 830AM would be beautiful. We might get to see our families for dinner.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

Attachments

• E1D32F94-FB33-4E27-8093-79CC1E30D8AF.jpeg
    E1D32F94-FB33-4E27-8093-79CC1E30D8AF.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 188

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Why would an earlier start be an issue? Not trying to be difficult, I just don’t understand the complaint.

There are more important issues.

I want to get home and have dinner with my family

Equates to.... "I a willing to be a company punk, paying $400+ a week for insurance."

I understand the sentiment.

But, some whinny little bitches.... aren't going to get their way....

to the detriment of the members. (as a whole)

If you can't handle working @ UPS....

Find another Union job, with the same amount of benefits.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Equates to.... "I a willing to be a company punk, paying $400+ a week for insurance."

waste management

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

the union did allow one good thing, all those seasonal hires that have no attachments to the union will be coming in to work if we go on strike