2018 YES vote : Why does the IBT BACK THIS ?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That was an impassioned anecdote, and perhaps now with all of that out of your system and so many repressed feeling revealed, maybe you could just answer the question???

Why would the Company continue to utilize temporary cover drivers in the all mighty West if the 22.4 hybrid driver language proposed in the Master passes???

....doesn't seem like a good business decision.

An inclusive list of logical fallicies that make up his entire argument:

Irrelevant conclusion

Argument from repetition

Argument from authority

Ad Hominem

Circumstantial Ad Hominem

Shifting burden of proof

Proof by assertion

Until he can overcome his use of fallacy to support his arguments, there really is no point in continuing the discussion with him. I'm all for lost causes, but this is just beating your head against a wall.

govols019

You smell that?
After all this I have realized you don’t know very much. How many jobs have you saved or money have you won for the membership? Have you ever told Labor or your center manager that they HAVE to hire 8 more drivers and made it happen through the grievance process? Have you had members call you at night because of death, their wife left them or they are in jail? You sit in a soft seat complaining and attacking the people that protect our contract daily. People that KNOW the language. You can’t even get elected in your own local let alone get a beat on your own contract language yet you act like you have a say in ours? Stop trying to throw a wrench (or should I say emoji charms) in everything because it will never change the fact that there are people actually working for the members in the real world that are making a difference. When you take a look at it in perspective it makes this whole website laughable. Carry on in you fantasy world of meme’s, clever one liners and negativity. Obviously it fills your void and makes you feel like a TEAMSTER in some weird way.

I'll just be glad when all this is over and you disappear for another 5 years.

browned out

UPS and the Teamsters never fully disclosed many of the major changes in working conditions, terms of employment and wages in this proposed cba. UPS and the Teamsters were asked numerous times and refused to answer these extremely pertinent questions.

That is where UPS and the Teamsters are in trouble.

Vote NO. THIS CBA is GARBAGE.

LagunaBrown

F7834620-28EE-445F-B1EB-E9C4863412BD.jpeg

Plus $228 a week to healthcare.