2020 candidates

newfie

After 2016 I’ll never trust a poll that says a candidate is ahead of Trump. Some people just don’t want to admit they’re gonna vote for Trump.

the republicans believe there are many liberals out there that will yell and scream at them or vandalize their house or car for showing public support for trump

newfie

He HAS to be the candidate to beat Trump...….I don't think the Dems are dumb enough to pick him!!!

I'm seeing polls showing biden support in the twenties when I thought he was in the thirties a couple of weeks ago. does not seem like the media wants to put that kind of negative analysis on the dem race.

i think bootygig might have a good shot to get the dem nomination . so far no kryptonite has been found for him in that race and the rest of the crowd are idiots.

vantexan

I'm seeing polls showing biden support in the twenties when I thought he was in the thirties a couple of weeks ago. does not seem like the media wants to put that kind of negative analysis on the dem race.

i think bootygig might have a good shot to get the dem nomination . so far no kryptonite has been found for him in that race and the rest of the crowd are idiots.
But geez he'll make Obama look moderate.

LarryBird

But geez he'll make Obama look moderate.
Obama and Hillary were both moderate, or at least that's what the presidential machine turned them into.

No democrat is as liberal as they pretend to be, when they're in front of their audience, pandering like the good politicians they are. At least not once they're in line for any real position of power, like the senate or Presidency. Although Obama and Hillary may have been Bernie Sanders at heart, they were realists, when it came to politics in DC.

By this time, they've had the smart ideas beaten out of them, and realized the truth. They've got to move toward the middle just to get the smallest of their agenda viable for the conservatives in the congress to consider. So unless they want to work through executive orders alone, as you clowns forced Obama to do, and rather unfairly at that, you've got to appease the flyover states. Massage the egos of their congressional reps, and make them feel like they're still relevant. The ones from places that are always years behind the coasts, :censored2:ing up the game, slowing down progress - you guys know who you are.

The backwards states make this whole country bend towards their will, and it's really messing :censored2: up. Has been for a long time now. At least since the cold war/vietnam era.

oldngray

nowhere special
1014540.jpg

newfie

Lieutenant Buttigieg served his country as a Navy intelligence officer in Afghanistan 5 years ago. Why do you and the cartoonist hate America?

some serve in the military and never learn a thing. its a sad and embarrassing side of service.

The other side of this is if he did learn anything is he hiding it now and pretending to be a wimpy liberal to appease the liberal voters?