22.4 or RPC’s for T-S work?

22.4 or RPCD’s for Tuesday- Saturday work?

• 22.4’s

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • RPCD’s

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • I am in denial that Saturday work is here to stay.

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Everything is a huge step up in the south when a contract comes out. Sounds more like you guys need to stop settling for what's handed to you and ask for more for once.

I see it posted often that the Southern Supplement is inferior. I have looked at most other supplements and do not see a whole lot missing.

What do you guys see us needing to imporve?

542thruNthru

I see it posted often that the Southern Supplement is inferior. I have looked at most other supplements and do not see a whole lot missing.

What do you guys see us needing to imporve?

Wasn't it just last contract the whole country had to take a step back in health benefits yet it was a step up for the south.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Wasn't it just last contract the whole country had to take a step back in health benefits yet it was a step up for the south.

Not exactly. Full timers were already in Teamcare and did get some improvement. PT was was company plan and moving to Teamcare was a step backwards.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Everything is a huge step up in the south when a contract comes out. Sounds more like you guys need to stop settling for what's handed to you and ask for more for once.
Was gonna say here we go again. The south passed the last contract because their insurance was so bad teamcare was better.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Was gonna say here we go again. The south passed the last contract because their insurance was so bad teamcare was better.

The south FT were already in Teamcare I think the only thing they improved was prescription coverage. If anything the south was used to move the rest of the county into Teamcare.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The south FT were already in Teamcare I think the only thing they improved was prescription coverage. If anything the south was used to move the rest of the county into Teamcare.
I was in teamcare also. It's gotten a decent amount better. Nothing drastic but noticeable improvements.

If the package drivers want a solution to the problem of not working Saturdays, Sunday’s and no crazy OT... Then the master will pass. If it gets voted down, then it’s because they would like 22.4 with the same pay as RPCDs.

Gimme Danger

That's great, so 22.4s are even worse in your area. How much is your pension contribution per hour? Is it all hours or just up to 2080?
Currently $6.20/hour, $11.15/hour at the end of the contract. Ups is still paying an additional $43 million annually for 50 years into the fund.
Up to 40 hours per week.
Benefit is $248/month for every full year of service.

542thruNthru

Currently $6.20/hour, $11.15/hour at the end of the contract. Ups is still paying an additional $43 million annually for 50 years into the fund.
Up to 40 hours per week.
Benefit is $248/month for every full year of service.

I can't remember the exact number off the top of my head but I do know its $8 and change for PT. FT we are at $11 and will be at $13.21 at end of the contract.

All hours up to a 2080 max.

LagunaBrown

@LagunaBrown is just an idiot parrot. Why waste anymore time responding to his/her constant lies? He/she only comes on here at contract time to push her personal agenda, not caring for the rest of the country.
She's the worst kind of so call teamster. A parasite.
Once again no fact and all name calling... So I read up on your Supplement your RPCD pension contribution is Currently $6.20 an hour and top out at $11.15 when our 22.4 drivers here would START at $11.61 and go up to $13.21. That means our 22.4 earns $129,000 in pension over the 5 year contract based on a 40 hour work week that blows your RPCD's out of the water. You guys are complete knuckleheads.

BrownRecycler

Once again no fact and all name calling... So I read up on your Supplement your RPCD pension contribution is Currently $6.20 an hour and top out at $11.15 when our 22.4 drivers here would START at $11.61 and go up to $13.21. That means our 22.4 earns $129,000 in pension over the 5 year contract based on a 40 hour work week that blows your RPCD's out of the water. You guys are complete knuckleheads.

You too. Be nice!

LagunaBrown

I think I could change my mind.
Need to double check my numbers.

In the Southern if you go TCD > 22.4 > RPCD you will make up to $60000 more in your first 8 years then if you were to go strait into RCPD from PT. Depending on how long you are stuck in TCD/22.4.
I said from day one it all depends on your supplements and riders.

I can't remember the exact number off the top of my head but I do know its $8 and change for PT. FT we are at $11 and will be at $13.21 at end of the contract.

All hours up to a 2080 max.
So @ 2080 hours a part timer will get 200 a month and full timer 275 a month.