22.4 or RPC’s for T-S work?

22.4 or RPCD’s for Tuesday- Saturday work?

• 22.4’s

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • RPCD’s

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • I am in denial that Saturday work is here to stay.

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
How is that more for less? Still 40 hours, still OT after daily minimum, extra day off every weekend. Nothing lost. Decades of contracts lost, don't give me that horse :censored2:. Same amount work, more days off. Prob less OT in reality, less hours worked each week with a max of 54. Totally good with 3 or 4 day weekends every weekend. I'd be happy with zero OT if it turned into that.
God bless all of you new guys
You will absolutely get what your deserve
Please tell us how many meetings you attended

God bless all of you new guys
You will absolutely get what your deserve
Please tell us how many meetings you attended

Probably 55, maybe more. Not exactly sure but I try to make 4 a year, usually get 3. I get to the special meetings around contract time on top of the general meetings. I'm in a rural area 3 hours from my hall, so not so easy to make all of them.

I wish I was a young guy.

Just because it isn't what you prefer doesn't make it wrong.

LagunaBrown

All hours up to 40 hours per week receive pension and health & welfare in New England. Part time, full time, casual.
Feeder TCD would work a full week at a time to cover summer vacations and/or peak extra volume. Qualified TTQ in other classifications would have first chance to this work, then Feeder TCD then casuals.
Only full timers on TTQ would have opportunities to secure a feeder bid, the rest just cover.

Casual feeder drivers are making $30/hr now. Feeder TCD wouldn't make less than casuals. The time counts towards their progression once they make full time in package or 22.3.

Winner.
The top job at UPS is the feeder position and you got part timers doing the job. That is not winning. That’s a whole other thread.

The top job at UPS is the feeder position and you got part timers doing the job. That is not winning. That’s a whole other thread.
What’s wrong with that? We have part timers doing feeder runs. Because full timers past them up. They cover feeder routes when needed, then do their other job when coverage isn’t needed.

LagunaBrown

What’s wrong with that? We have part timers doing feeder runs. Because full timers past them up. They cover feeder routes when needed, then do their other job when coverage isn’t needed.
It’s a full time job and should get full time pension year round.

F

Frankie's Friend

You're an idiot.
We are hundreds of feeder jobs behind.
Top job?
No one wants feeders in our area and many hubs are in a deficit because most part timers and the majority of full timers locally and statewide dont want to do feeder work.

LagunaBrown

You're an idiot.
We are hundreds of feeder jobs behind.
Top job?
No one wants feeders in our area and many hubs are in a deficit because most part timers and the majority of full timers locally and statewide dont want to do feeder work.
No one wants it huh? If part timers are doing it 40 hours a week it should be a full time job PERIOD. If they get laid off in the off season they should displace low seniority employee in hub or package and earn their full time pensions and benefits year round. Your the tool letting part timers take full time feeder spots idiot.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It’s apparent that you are an advocate for people not currently employed at UPS to get our work than current employees. Maybe you like the fact that subcontracting has been huge issue in UPS feeders. Now it finally has been addressed and you look for every excuse to hate the fact that our current employees will get that work. I’m going to let you off the hook, you don’t even have to admit your wrong.

LagunaBrown

It’s apparent that you are an advocate for people not currently employed at UPS to get our work than current employees. Maybe you like the fact that subcontracting has been huge issue in UPS feeders. Now it finally has been addressed and you look for every excuse to hate the fact that our current employees will get that work. I’m going to let you off the hook, you don’t even have to admit your wrong.
How in the hell can you bitch about the 22.4 being two tier and then say part timers doing full time work is acceptable. You have lost damn your mind man! It’s obvious your a kiss ass at your local. You turn your head at creating more full time feeder jobs from subcontracting and act like it’s a win by giving it to a partimer. Meanwhile your chastising the IBT about 22.4’s saying they should be full time RPCD jobs.

If you really want full time jobs take your head out of your BA’s butt and tell him you don’t want part timers doing Full time feeder work.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How in the hell can you bitch about the 22.4 being two tier and then say part timers doing full time work is acceptable. You have lost damn your mind man! It’s obvious your a kiss ass at your local. You turn your head at creating more full time feeder jobs from subcontracting and act like it’s a win by giving it to a partimer. Meanwhile your chastising the IBT about 22.4’s saying they should be full time RPCD jobs.

If you really want full time jobs take your head out of your BA’s butt and tell him you don’t want part timers doing Full time feeder work.
It’s full time work. Do you have casuals in your building that work during peak?

F

Frankie's Friend

No one wants it huh? If part timers are doing it 40 hours a week it should be a full time job PERIOD. If they get laid off in the off season they should displace low seniority employee in hub or package and earn their full time pensions and benefits year round. Your the tool letting part timers take full time feeder spots idiot.
Look liar. Not one of our feeder jobs are even temporarily cover by a part time employee.
They tried to bring that up as a solution to the void in feeder coverage and ft feeder driver jobs not being bid and we said nope.

You just run your mouth on here to try to bolster a garbage filled contract.

You're the new anHOURover. Wear your reputation proudly.