22.4 or RPC’s for T-S work?

22.4 or RPCD’s for Tuesday- Saturday work?

• 22.4’s

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • RPCD’s

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • I am in denial that Saturday work is here to stay.

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
They already been in our contracts since 1997. Your a little late to that party.

Stop spreading that BS about a cover driver being anything close to a 22.4.

Cover drivers will work as replacements for full time package drivers only for the purpose of covering vacations, holidays, jury duty, personal holidays, funeral leave, sick days and leaves of absence. The number of cover drivers will be determined by each center but may not exceed the number of persons off for reasons as described in this paragraph

LagunaBrown

Cover drivers will work as replacements for full time package drivers only for the purpose of covering vacations, holidays, jury duty, personal holidays, funeral leave, sick days and leaves of absence. The number of cover drivers will be determined by each center but may not exceed the number of persons off for reasons as described in this paragraph
Lol thats a two tier driver. Duh. You just proved my point. They work year round, Saturday’s and no 9.5 protections.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
22.4 will only cover vacation, holidays, jury duty, personal holidays, funeral leave, sick days and leaves of absence?

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

I’m really not here to argue. I think people have been talking out of Both
sides of their mouth regarding weekend work. I want to see where they stand now.

I agree that PT cover drivers are not the same as a 22.4 FT employee.