22.4- what’s the word in your hub?

Zowert

They seem content in keeping things the way they are here. We have at least 6 tues thru sat drivers who like their schedule and every one of them are willing to come in on Mondays. I think it makes management happy, for the time being.

Hot Carl

Word here is the sheets are going up soon. As to what the job will actually entail, nobody seems to know. Not management, not the stewards, not the BA. Nobody.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Word here is the sheets are going up soon. As to what the job will actually entail, nobody seems to know. Not management, not the stewards, not the BA. Nobody.
We already had one up for a few months and is down now. Literally no information about the job description, a pageful of high-seniority people signed it for god knows what reason. Did they really think 22.4 was going to be a good new job? or did they just sign it for the sake of signing it? I had close to the lowest seniority and an fully expecting to get the job.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
358AA5BA-34C8-4DC8-96D3-ED25FFA2B21D.jpeg
This went up on our Bid Board today. I have no idea what a Wednesday through Sunday driver will do.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
This went up on our Bid Board today. I have no idea what a Wednesday through Sunday driver will do
I’m confused by that bid , it says “ article 22.4 full-time driver bid” , but says bid is open to full-time employees..shouldn’t that bid be for part-time employees wanting to go full time ?....I see everyone’s trying to sign it lol

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I’m confused by that bid , it says “ article 22.4 full-time driver bid” , but says bid is open to full-time employees..shouldn’t that bid be for part-time employees wanting to go full time ?....I see everyone’s trying to sign it lol
The only full-time union employees we have are drivers and mechanics, I agree that doesn't make sense. Our Porters and Clerks are part-time.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yes I have no idea why your bid was only open to FT employees. Ours was a master list that anybody could sign.
Nobody has qualified since November. Any day now...