22.4- what’s the word in your hub?

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Makes sense we don't have a bid sign up sheet looks like HR is just contacting the full time bid list in our building.

Yes. By part time list I meant it's for part timers to bid. If they can't fill all the jobs from the full time bid list then they go to the part time list for the remainder.

Hot Carl

In our building the word is you have to qualify just like a regular full time driver. Every person you ask has a different idea of what this job is going to entale. Still incredibly vague. Same in everyone else's building?
Nobody even knows how many people they're hiring for the job here.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
We too seem to have no definitive direction with this. So far we’ve accomplished nothing more than establishing our new 9.5 list. Outside of that.....we’re sort of waiting to see UPS’s next move.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It was funny. All the high seniority PT inside guys thought they would be come a 22.4 and only do pick ups, run misloads and help the occasional driver. As soon as I told them that's not what it was they were pissed.
Sounds a lot like marriage, no? Only difference is the finding out part comes months later in the latter. By then it's too late.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Sounds a lot like marriage, no? Only difference is the finding out part comes months later in the latter. By then it's too late.
310BD191-58C1-47CA-89F6-22406B9D31C8.gif

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
All 22.4 jobs are full-time. I don't know what that "if work is available" language means.

22.4's are guaranteed their 40 hours in consecutive days!

The rest of the seniority full time drivers are NOT! That is what, "if work is available," means!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The company wants a cheaper driver. We want more pension. The union wants more dues. 22.4 is what they came up with.
Yea, record profits, so just say no if you are the union.

The union came up with this which is really sad.