22.4- what’s the word in your hub?

Hot Carl

So the sheets just went up at our hub. Does anyone know if this job will have a 30 day qualifying period? I can't help but wonder because I noticed one of the guys who signed for the job is without question the most useless piece of :censored2: I've ever worked with. Dude is an absolute snail and never pulls his weight. The thought of him trying to qualify on the road would be frightening if it weren't so funny.

badpal

So the sheets just went up at our hub. Does anyone know if this job will have a 30 day qualifying period? I can't help but wonder because I noticed one of the guys who signed for the job is without question the most useless piece of :censored2: I've ever worked with. Dude is an absolute snail and never pulls his weight. The thought of him trying to qualify on the road would be frightening if it weren't so funny.
He may have to wait until the next contracts 22.5 classification.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Best contract ever
tenor (10).gif

You're high dude

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
In our building the word is you have to qualify just like a regular full time driver. Every person you ask has a different idea of what this job is going to entale. Still incredibly vague. Same in everyone else's building?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We got 11 22.4 jobs up for bid, 1 person has signed the full time list nobody has signed the part time list.