3:30 Club 2019

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Also I'm probably calling out tomorrow because I'm not doing this 10am start time BS.
Sounds like a nation wide deal.
AA37DBDC-C3D5-486D-AA2F-24D54363334B.jpeg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Just got the word my run is cut, they're making a bunch of feeder folks work though, definetly more than in years past.

vvv

Also I'm probably calling out tomorrow because I'm not doing this 10am start time BS.

You can't do this to the "company that cares" about you and has given you and your family everything you have.
You need to sit back and rethink your decision young man. You owe it to them and your "teammates".

vvv

No way brother! I can't wait for it! They play their games, we play ours.

I dont care about Christmas one bit. We all know the preload won't wrap. We all know there will be late planes. We all know it'll be heavy. I've already told all my pickup customers to call in those NDA on-calls.

A fourteen hour day puts my DOT mandatory punch out time at 23:59.

It's my job to take their money and leave them with their heads in their hands on Christmas Eve.

Just call me The Whammy.

I fully get your point and always do the job to exacting standards which makes the day longer. But regardless if it's Christmas or any other time of the year, why would you want to be out there 14 and hoping for it? I can only hope you are able to find something more entertaining to do with your time, nor are that hungry for the money.

If it's super busy they will have already pre-determined that there will being many guys returning late just like every holiday season, and they carry on and won't have their head in their hands.

However, if you happen to call in along with a few others in your center and leave them short and have sups running full routes.....then I believe you will get that reaction from them.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I fully get your point and always do the job to exacting standards which makes the day longer. But regardless if it's Christmas or any other time of the year, why would you want to be out there 14 and hoping for it? I can only hope you are able to find something more entertaining to do with your time, nor are that hungry for the money.

If it's super busy they will have already pre-determined that there will being many guys returning late just like every holiday season, and they carry on and won't have their head in their hands.

However, if you happen to call in along with a few others in your center and leave them short and have sups running full routes.....then I believe you will get that reaction from them.

Do I wanna be out here 14 hours? No...

Do they want me out here 14 hours on Christmas Eve? No, though I'm certain it's for their own selfish reasons...

Does knowing that make me want to be out here 14 hours on Christmas Eve? Yep.

We had guys pouncing around this morning, whining, yelling about stop counts, calling and canceling dinner reservations.

Not me. I wore my wry smile knowing that at least 1 person from management can't leave until I do, and I'm officially hellbent on ruining someone's Christmas Eve plans after a calendar year of having them do the same to all of us at one point or another.

vvv

Do I wanna be out here 14 hours? No...

Do they want me out here 14 hours on Christmas Eve? No, though I'm certain it's for their own selfish reasons...

Does knowing that make me want to be out here 14 hours on Christmas Eve? Yep.

We had guys pouncing around this morning, whining, yelling about stop counts, calling and canceling dinner reservations.

Not me. I wore my wry smile knowing that at least 1 person from management can't leave until I do, and I'm officially hellbent on ruining someone's Christmas Eve plans after a calendar year of having them do the same to all of us at one point or another.

I hear ya man, and they fully deserve everything and more that you will give them back today. I'd just sooner call in than deal with that.

I came down with something really bad overnight, sweats.....chills....back n forth with that.....fever....nausea.....general body soreness.

At this point I might need another beer, I mean Alleve to help with this headache.

Try to enjoy your holiday as best possible my brother.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
I hear ya man, and they fully deserve everything and more that you will give them back today. I'd just sooner call in than deal with that.

I came down with something really bad overnight, sweats.....chills....back n forth with that.....fever....nausea.....general body soreness.

At this point I might need another beer, I mean Alleve to help with this headache.

Try to enjoy your holiday as best possible my brother.

I dont bang out. Costs me too much money lol.

Happy holidays.