30 day probation... dqed for not running 0.00 or below

542thruNthru

Boy that aged well.

giphy-116.gif

Dumbperson

It isn't all about "numbers".
Too many missed deliveries and pick ups, time sensitive airs that aren't made on time, and valid negative customer comments to management will get you dq'd.

On another note, did you check your AM and PM time on the few days that you missed running 0.00 to prove you were held up getting on the road in the morning by the preload or add/cuts at the last minute or you were stuck in line at the Air Recovery dock waiting to pull your airs and internationals?

Are you coding over 70s in special counts when you pick them up?
I had a late nda like 3 days after I officially made it. Next morning I'm shooting the :censored2: with a bunch of guys and tell them what happened and i was worried I'd get in trouble. And that was the first, and def not the last, time I've had 20-30 drivers all laughing at me at the same time

D

Deleted member 77202

BS

You must have been clueless.

The 30 day probation has been around since at least Jimmy Carter (1970s).

Ask Scratch or Rod. They have been around even longer than me.

Unless you started in some bldg with 20 employees.

I've never heard it called a 'probation period, ' however, ALL non-management employees must work 30 days to be eligible to join the Teamsters Union.

The thirty days are thirty individual days -- not a calendar month. So, for example, if you worked everyday last week, then you worked five days.

If a Supervisor doesn't think you're a good worker and/or just doesn't like you and you're still in the probation period, then they just won't call/text you to come in anymore.
The Supervisor won't tell you that though -- they'll just make sure they're "unavailable" when you try to call & ask them if they need you to come in.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If a Supervisor doesn't think you're a good worker and/or just doesn't like you and you're still in the probation period, then they just won't call/text you to come in anymore.
The Supervisor won't tell you that though -- they'll just make sure they're "unavailable" when you try to call & ask them if they need you to come in.
Saw that happen enough

It isn't all about "numbers".
Too many missed deliveries and pick ups, time sensitive airs that aren't made on time, and valid negative customer comments to management will get you dq'd.

On another note, did you check your AM and PM time on the few days that you missed running 0.00 to prove you were held up getting on the road in the morning by the preload or add/cuts at the last minute or you were stuck in line at the Air Recovery dock waiting to pull your airs and internationals?

Are you coding over 70s in special counts when you pick them up?
Coding over 70s?? Sorry didn't know about this. I do special cnts but confused on 70s part

35years

Gravy route
Coding over 70s?? Sorry didn't know about this. I do special cnts but confused on 70s part
That is done automatically with the latest software update.

It has been months if not a full year since we manually entered over 70s. That is an old post.

Not quite sure why Brownslave688 wouldn't know that. Are you not a driver 688?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Don’t bother. You might get a few seconds extra is it.

It has been months if not a full year since we manually entered over 70s. That is an old post.

The over 70 deliveries are automatic. But when you pick them up you still enter them under special counts in the pick up screen. It takes a couple seconds, and gives you probably that much in time allowance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I haven’t bothered to enter an over 70 in 5+ years So how would I know that?