30 years of service.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
It was worth at least a hundred bucks at the time.
i assume were talking about 25 years of service gift catalogue? everything in it was valued around 100 and 125. i got the Milwaukee screw-gun with case and charger that home depot was selling at the time for $99.

oldngray

nowhere special
i assume were talking about 25 years of service gift catalogue? everything in it was valued around 100 and 125. i got the Milwaukee screw-gun with case and charger that home depot was selling at the time for $99.

For 30 years of service (I think) I got a mitre saw and drill press. We used to get nice awards.

... used to.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
30 years in January, no catalog gift , no call , nothing , friend found my award in dusty pile in the office and put t in my tractor ,, I expected nothing more from these people , I’m just proud of the fact I made it 30 yrs here

35years

Gravy route
30 years in January, no catalog gift , no call , nothing , friend found my award in dusty pile in the office and put t in my tractor ,, I expected nothing more from these people , I’m just proud of the fact I made it 30 yrs here

Thank you for 30 years of faithful service!

I recieved a warning letter on my 30 year anniversary... No joke, you can't make this crap up.

browned out

Old school here..I kept all mine (25/30/35/40) I believe it quits after that...I use them as supports for some planters in my home..

Never publicly presented one, same old here this came in the housemaid for you, enjoy.

I clearly see why most are trashed out of protest, generally that is my first reaction. Besides asking about where my pension increases went ....???

YOUNGSTER, THESE ACCOLADES JUST KEEP ON A COMING. 55 years and counting. GO, GO, KEEP GOING TOM CAMP.

UPS honors company’s ‘Safest Driver Ever’ in Livonia

My bucket list top two priorities are 1. working more years at UPS than Tom Camp. 2. Meeting David Abney, and the next 2 or 3 UPS CEOs.

It is attainable. I am getting after it with renewed enthusiasm. 30 years down-----30 years to go.

browned out

Timex, the Energizer Bunny and the new IPhone battery got nothin' on this service provider. This UPSer is an inspiration to all of us. His unwavering safety consciousness and unmatched work ethic should result in a 1st ballot induction into the yet to be created package car driver hall of fame. https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...-ready-to-deliver-on-a-6-decade-record/667566

1 stop at a time. 1 day at a time. Stay safe. This milestone is attainable.

Last edited:

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Timex, the Energizer Bunny and the new IPhone battery got nothin' on this service provider. This UPSer is an inspiration to all of us. His unwavering safety consciousness and unmatched work ethic should result in a 1st ballot induction into the yet to be created package car driver hall of fame. https://www.accuweather.com/en/weat...-ready-to-deliver-on-a-6-decade-record/667566

Is he allowed to park in the handicap spot?

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Best recognition I ever received at UPS was from the three stewards who replaced me in my old Package center. They said they never realized how much I did for the center until the manager ran rampant when I went to Feeders and that it took three of them to step up and fill my shoes. No plaque can match that but I don't throw them away.

brownelf

Worked with Tom Camp, was talking with a friend who's retiring today. After this latest round of retirements, the person behind Tom has 27 yrs less seniority.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Today at our PCM, a driver got presented his plaque for 30 years of service... he immediately threw it across the parking lot. started his truck and left... hahahahaha any of you seen stuff like this
I don't know why. When I got my 20 year plaque there was no ceremony. the on road manager just handed it to me and shook my hand and congratulated me.

But i was very proud and it hangs on the wall at home.

This guy has no pride in his work? ya , i get it funny funny , cool cool to this this in front of everyone.

but sad.

you have to rise above the pettiness of UPS management. Have integrity and self respect. They can not take that way from you.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
YOUNGSTER, THESE ACCOLADES JUST KEEP ON A COMING. 55 years and counting. GO, GO, KEEP GOING TOM CAMP.

UPS honors company’s ‘Safest Driver Ever’ in Livonia

My bucket list top two priorities are 1. working more years at UPS than Tom Camp. 2. Meeting David Abney, and the next 2 or 3 UPS CEOs.

It is attainable. I am getting after it with renewed enthusiasm. 30 years down-----30 years to go.

@browned out

How are all those NLRB charges (that you personally filed) going ?