401k balance

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
the market as you know it has been built on lies, leverage, and fed monopoly money for decades across multiple administrations of both parties

if we were any other country, we would have already crashed with no survivors

boomers are getting exactly what they deserve for their god awful stewardship of the world
Lol, you should have been around in the 1860's when in a nation of 31 million, 7 million died in a civil war.

the market as you know it has been built on lies, leverage, and fed monopoly money for decades across multiple administrations of both parties

if we were any other country, we would have already crashed with no survivors

boomers are getting exactly what they deserve for their god awful stewardship of the world
No it's politicians making bad policies to prop up the stock market so they can get reelected

vantexan

Lol, you should have been around in the 1860's when in a nation of 31 million, 7 million died in a civil war.
Actually 620,000 died. About 2% of the population. If you want to see stunning numbers look at the Mexican Revolution. Estimated 1.9 to 3.5 million died in a population of a little over 14 million.

Wally

Actually 620,000 died. About 2% of the population. If you want to see stunning numbers look at the Mexican Revolution. Estimated 1.9 to 3.5 million died in a population of a little over 14 million.
Good catch. I was looking at 700k, added a big zero there reading that number. Still a huge number that doesn't include the civilian cost.

bacha29

There you go again Wally. Now tell me, where did you get that 7 MILLION killed number from? The generally accepted numbers I read started at 600,000 but reliable historians have been slowly moving that figure up over the years to around 700,000 today.

bacha29

If retirement is on your minds, keep an eye Secure Act 2.0 presently in Congress where jurisdictional staffers are working out the differences between the House and Senate versions.

Wally

There you go again Wally. Now tell me, where did you get that 7 MILLION killed number from? The generally accepted numbers I read started at 600,000 but reliable historians have been slowly moving that figure up over the years to around 700,000 today.
Lol, Pretty sure Wally stated he in error added a zero.