"5s and 10s"

UPS_HOPEFULL

I was told i needed to know the 5 high signs and 10 point commentary word for word when called in for an interview. Is this true or what are they testing me on? Will I not get the job of I don't know it all word for word?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
5 SEEING HABITS
10 POINT COMMENTARY

You're going to have to know it for your whole career.
No better time than now. In all honesty, memorizing this stuff is easier than doing a route.

UPS_HOPEFULL

5 SEEING HABITS
10 POINT COMMENTARY

No better time than now. In all honesty, memorizing this stuff is easier than doing a route.
I've been studying for a few days now. I feel I can pass it if I were tested on it but as far a memorizing it, well that's the scariest part

KOG72

I’m full of it
I've been studying for a few days now. I feel I can pass it if I were tested on it but as far a memorizing it, well that's the scariest part
As long as you can write it down on paper word for word you should be fine on that part just keep practicing and good luck!!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Just do your best.
Forcing you to have it memorized shows them that you can learn new things.
They want people who can learn and retain, separates the wheat from the chaff.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
5 SEEING HABITS
10 POINT COMMENTARY

30 years into my career, and when they tell me to recite it word for word I just give them a blank stare and they go bother someone else.

Maybe I'm special.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I was told i needed to know the 5 high signs and 10 point commentary word for word when called in for an interview. Is this true or what are they testing me on? Will I not get the job of I don't know it all word for word?
The five high signs.
images (2).jpg

You're welcome

barnyard

KTM rider
I remember most if it until they start interrupting and all that. Then I stop and say, "Do you want to hear them or not, because if you are going to keep interrupting, I'll forget where I was and you will have to do the rest."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
5&10? Enough with this nickle and dime crapola!

jaker

trolling
It's funny you need to know it to drive pkg and you have to keep saying for years in pkg

But when you go feeder you never get ask about it

rod

Retired 22 years
Somewhere there is an old geezer who used to work in the Ivory Tower who thought all this 5 & 10 stuff up and probably got a promotion for it. He expected everyone to memorize it all but today he can't even remember his own name.