62 minus 49 equals how many ?

Shiftless

Thats 13 Cinco de Mayo's!

This is the day 13 years ago I planned my "Adios M-FER'S"

I was 49 then and I am 62 now!

Perfect day for me to Move On! Have never regretted it! So far, knock on wood, plan has worked to NEVER work again! Just friend-OFF! Play with Hot Rods, Motorcycles and Travel ! But more importantly, enjoy the Family!

Whats your plan when you retire?

OR

Did your retirement date work out so far and how many years in?

Tony Q

Thats 13 Cinco de Mayo's!

This is the day 13 years ago I planned my "Adios M-FER'S"

I was 49 then and I am 62 now!

Perfect day for me to Move On! Have never regretted it! So far, knock on wood, plan has worked to NEVER work again! Just friend-OFF! Play with Hot Rods, Motorcycles and Travel ! But more importantly, enjoy the Family!

Whats your plan when you retire?

OR

Did your retirement date work out so far and how many years in?
My plan is to never retire. I'm going to work till I die and if I die or end up being able to retire it will be a win win. Low expectations equals lower chance of a let down. Congratulations on all you have!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
61-52=9
Couldn't get insurance until 52. 49..luckeeee!
Everyday is like Saturday.. no, wait, they work them now don't they? HaHa!

Shiftless

Altho I left at age 49, Having planned this event, I had stockpiled all my paid benefit days to run me out past my 50th birthday so I could get the health insurance.

Probably the Golden era to be a UPS/Teamster.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Retired 2 1/2 weeks ago. 49 years old. It's great so far, although technically I'm still on vacation for another 5 1/2 weeks. My stress level has dropped significantly, and have time to do all the things I want to do. Our retiree healthcare is $0 for you and your spouse. We've been diverting 0.89/hr for years now to cover our retiree health care. Western Conference, Norcal. It's nice that it's one less expense to worry about.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Retired 2 1/2 weeks ago. 49 years old. It's great so far, although technically I'm still on vacation for another 5 1/2 weeks. My stress level has dropped significantly, and have time to do all the things I want to do. Our retiree healthcare is $0 for you and your spouse. We've been diverting 0.89/hr for years now to cover our retiree health care. Western Conference, Norcal. It's nice that it's one less expense to worry about.
Mine will be $615 for me and ma. Whatever. Still beats working.