62 minus 49 equals how many ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Pretty sure there's no annual limit, it's basically the same plan we have while working.
In my 9 years so far, I have went over the max ( My wife ) 4 times.
When that happens, there are no provider discounts negotiated. The bill is all yours.
Probably somewhere between $100K - $120K out of pocket so far. Guess if you add it up, I have paid what your premium is starting at 52.
Got 4 years for me and 3 for her till 65. Anything can happen.

brown_trousers

My plan is to never retire. I'm going to work till I die and if I die or end up being able to retire it will be a win win. Low expectations equals lower chance of a let down. Congratulations on all you have!

Thats probably the best plan. Too many people at UPS build their entire hopes and dreams on the idea of a specific retirement. But there are just too many wildcards to effectively predict it.

Best idea is to just plan on working till you die. And if you happen to get a pension somewhere down the road, consider yourself one of the lucky ones. But dont plan on it.

Shiftless

Thats probably the best plan. Too many people at UPS build their entire hopes and dreams on the idea of a specific retirement. But there are just too many wildcards to effectively predict it.

Best idea is to just plan on working till you die. And if you happen to get a pension somewhere down the road, consider yourself one of the lucky ones. But dont plan on it.

I hope that everyone who embraces the idea of "working till I die" follows thru!

I am counting on those who share the idea of "work till I die" or "death do we part" embrace and share that thought with all who will listen. Spread the word as much as possible. Work is GOOD! Just DO IT! Long live the worker!

The Animals had it right!

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I like the Animals other tune a lot better

We gotta get out of this place
If its the last thing we ever do

I don't get it.
A plan to work till you die is not a plan.
I do consider myself lucky, but I planned on it.
There are a ton of wildcards, whether you are working or retired.
To each his own, but I'll take the check the first day they will give it to me.

clean hairy

If you work until you die while running a route, and run into anything, Management may stuff a Warning Letter in the casket with you for avoidable accident.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
All you retired folks deserve a break. I hope I can retire and still have plenty of years left to do what I love to do. My body is getting wore down now. I am 47 years old but have numerous aches and pains. Pushing/pulling topside containers, back breaking aircraft belly loading/unloading, pulling dollies for tug hookup is slowly taking it's toll. I applaud those who have already retired. We make a good living off of UPS but it comes with a price.

Rabbit

My plan is to never retire. I'm going to work till I die and if I die or end up being able to retire it will be a win win. Low expectations equals lower chance of a let down. Congratulations on all you have!
I havnt been with ups long only 8 months and i am becoming a driver i a few weeks i put 15% into a roth 401k and plan on staying long enough to get a pension and retire a millionaire. I am 32 and hopefully by 55 ill be retired