70 HOS exemption for vehicles under 10k LBS

It will be fine

9045581C-39B8-432B-8940-E5C01E20D70F.gif

floridays

Considering that she's with me, yes. I don't know how you people do things, but my wife and I generally take our vacations with one another.
If you don't understand, @vantexan is not on vacation. he's traveling.
I've kept up with many of the places he's been in the past 3 years minimum.

First thing
You can't do what he did, your neck isn't that long.
You exist for Fred's pleasure.

Secondly
I'm guessing you're to much of a sissy to be where he's been and seen what he's seen, there aren't many 5 stars in those locations.

Third and final for now
Everyone doesn't like the same cup of tea. I'd say my likes are more inclined to yours but I won't make a habit of bustin a guys balls that travels a different way.

I thought I was the biggest dick on the site. I found out, contrary to my belief, I don't know everything.

Thanks @59 Dano , you taught me something.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you don't understand, @vantexan is not on vacation. he's traveling.
I've kept up with many of the places he's been in the past 3 years minimum.

Good for you.

First thing
You can't do what he did, your neck isn't that long.
And I have a wife and family that I like being with.
And we are paying for college.
And we enjoy our occupations.
And we like our pay.
And we have already found a place that we can afford to live and didn't need to go all over the world looking for it.
And we have more sense than he does.

Secondly
I'm guessing you're to much of a sissy to be where he's been and seen what he's seen, there aren't many 5 stars in those locations.

If my wife didn't want me around and I was as averse to work as he is and I had no other options, then maybe I would also engage in a desperate search for a cheap place to live on the other side of the planet. By she does and I'm not and I do, so I won't.

Third and final for now
Everyone doesn't like the same cup of tea. I'd say my likes are more inclined to yours but I won't make a habit of bustin a guys balls that travels a different way.

Good for you.

I thought I was the biggest dick on the site. I found out, contrary to my belief, I don't know everything.

Thanks @59 Dano , you taught me something.
[/QUOTE]

vantexan

If my wife didn't want me around and I was as averse to work as he is and I had no other options, then maybe I would also engage in a desperate search for a cheap place to live on the other side of the planet. By she does and I'm not and I do, so I won't.
I'm averse to work? Big talking mgr. I have nothing to hang my head about when it came to hard work. Guys like you get into office work because, as you say, you're averse to rolling up your sleeves and sweating a little. I'm at the point where I find it hard to be on my feet for an hour. And so we're clear, I got married because my wife said she wanted to move to Mexico. She wanted to go right away, not wait. It was all a ploy to get me to quit and move up to Kansas and help her pay for the house and car she financed at 50. Nor did she tell me about the pot smoking. She and her daughter smoke it every day as well as her daughter smokes cigarettes like a chimney. The house reeks of it. In spite of that I used my 401k money to pay off $4000 of my wife's credit card bills(she doesn't pay her bills) as well as my pension to pay off $4000 on that car she financed. As well as a bathroom remodel that cost me almost $7k after she hammered a cap on the septic tank vent and caused the pipes to fail and flood the bathroom and our bedroom. And am going to live cheaply in Argentina to pay off $90k on her house as well as leave her some money when I die. I do what I say I'm going to do, unlike the greedy bastards you kiss the asses of every day who cheat people(with your approval). Again, enjoy your white bread, plain vanilla life. It's who you are.

Last edited:

falcon back

I'm averse to work? Big talking mgr. I have nothing to hang my head about when it came to hard work. Guys like you get into office work because, as you say, you're averse to rolling up your sleeves and sweating a little. I'm at the point where I find it hard to be on my feet for an hour. And so we're clear, I got married because my wife said she wanted to move to Mexico. She wanted to go right away, not wait. It was all a ploy to get me to quit and move up to Kansas and help her pay for the house and car she financed at 50. Nor did she tell me about the pot smoking. She and her daughter smoke it every day as well as her daughter smokes cigarettes like a chimney. The house reeks of it. In spite of that I used my 401k money to pay off $4000 of my wife's credit card bills(she doesn't pay her bills) as well as my pension to pay off $4000 on that car she financed. As well as a bathroom remodel that cost me almost $7k after she hammered a cap on the septic tank vent and caused the pipes to fail and flood the bathroom and our bedroom. And am going to live cheaply in Argentina to pay off $90k on her house as well as leave her some money when I die. I do what I say I'm going to do, unlike the greedy bastards you kiss the asses of every day who cheat people(with your approval). Again, enjoy your white bread, plain vanilla life. It's who you are.
WOW!!!!! I think I just might cry. LOL!!!! It seems like you had so much to offer to a wife. You have a hot plate, a solar battery and a comfy car to sleep in behind Walmart. What woman wouldn't want a man that has that to offer?

vantexan

WOW!!!!! I think I just might cry. LOL!!!! It seems like you had so much to offer to a wife. You have a hot plate, a solar battery and a comfy car to sleep in behind Walmart. What woman wouldn't want a man that has that to offer?
Your concern touches me. Would you stop touching me already you perv?

59 Dano

I'm averse to work? Big talking mgr. I have nothing to hang my head about when it came to hard work. Guys like you get into office work because, as you say, you're averse to rolling up your sleeves and sweating a little.

I don't think I ever said that. I got into office work because I wanted more money, and that came with taking on more responsibility and bigger challenges and so on and so forth, and like every other person I thought I could do as good as job or better as my bosses were doing so I stepped up to the plate to take it on.
Plus I didn't want to spend my vacations sleeping in my car.

And so we're clear, I got married because my wife said she wanted to move to Mexico. She wanted to go right away, not wait. It was all a ploy to get me to quit and move up to Kansas and help her pay for the house and car she financed at 50. Nor did she tell me about the pot smoking. She and her daughter smoke it every day as well as her daughter smokes cigarettes like a chimney. The house reeks of it. In spite of that I used my 401k money to pay off $4000 of my wife's credit card bills(she doesn't pay her bills) as well as my pension to pay off $4000 on that car she financed. As well as a bathroom remodel that cost me almost $7k after she hammered a cap on the septic tank vent and caused the pipes to fail and flood the bathroom and our bedroom. And am going to live cheaply in Argentina to pay off $90k on her house as well as leave her some money when I die.

I don't know if you realize this or not, but this woman has screwed you far worse than FedEx ever could AND YOU TAKE IT. What does her boyfriend think?

I do what I say I'm going to do, unlike the greedy bastards you kiss the asses of every day who cheat people(with your approval). Again, enjoy your white bread, plain vanilla life. It's who you are.

ROTFLMAO you are the biggest sucker on the face of the planet, bar none, AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE ANYTHING'S WRONG.

It will be fine

I don't think I ever said that. I got into office work because I wanted more money, and that came with taking on more responsibility and bigger challenges and so on and so forth, and like every other person I thought I could do as good as job or better as my bosses were doing so I stepped up to the plate to take it on.

I don't know if you realize this or not, but this woman has screwed you far worse than FedEx ever could AND YOU TAKE IT. What does her boyfriend think?

ROTFLMAO you are the biggest sucker on the face of the planet, bar none, AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE ANYTHING'S WRONG.
Catfishing works. Poor Van still believes she’s going to move with him to whatever 2nd world country he’s decided on today. I’d feel bad for him if I didn’t dislike him so much.

vantexan

Must be, worked for FedEx for decades. And if you scroll up you'll see that you said "I was as averse to work as he is...". Difference between me and FedEx management is when I make a commitment I don't tell the person I made a commitment to that things have changed and I'm no longer willing to give you what I promised. The only thing FedEx cares about is making a relatively small group richer than they already are. Like it or not you're an enabler for that.

59 Dano

Catfishing works. Poor Van still believes she’s going to move with him to whatever 2nd world country he’s decided on today. I’d feel bad for him if I didn’t dislike him so much.

Dipped into his retirement (and probably incurred penalties in the process) to pay off her credit cards, her car, and the bathroom she messed up. Is going to pay off her house and probably live like a pauper so that she can have money when he dies. Roams all over the place sleeping in his car in order to do all of that. Probably doesn't get any when he's home. Plus all the other stuff he's told us.

Doesn't see a problem. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect gone wild.

EDIT: I'd probably feel sorry for him if I wasn't laughing so hard at him for his belief that he's owning me (Mr. White Bread Vanilla) by being screwed out of what little he has.

Last edited:

59 Dano

Must be, worked for FedEx for decades. And if you scroll up you'll see that you said "I was as averse to work as he is...". Difference between me and FedEx management is when I make a commitment I don't tell the person I made a commitment to that things have changed and I'm no longer willing to give you what I promised. The only thing FedEx cares about is making a relatively small group richer than they already are. Like it or not you're an enabler for that.

FedEx made you no such promise and you know it.

vantexan

Dipped into his retirement (and probably incurred penalties in the process) to pay off her credit cards, her car, and the bathroom she messed up. Is going to pay off her house and probably live like a pauper so that she can have money when he dies. Roams all over the place sleeping in his car in order to do all of that. Probably doesn't get any when he's home. Plus all the other stuff he's told us.

Doesn't see a problem. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect gone wild.

EDIT: I'd probably feel sorry for him if I wasn't laughing so hard at him for his belief that he's owning me (Mr. White Bread Vanilla) by being screwed out of what little he has.
I'm roaming around in the car while waiting to go to Argentina. It was this or sit at home while they did their call center work at home and I had to be quiet from 0730 to 1900. I paid my wife's car off $400 a month while traveling in the former Soviet Union and Colombia and Mexico. The house will be paid off while I'll be living fine in Argentina. A decent apartment, world's best beef, amazing scenery. It'll be rough. You run wild with your theories. I only brought up what I'm paying to show I made a commitment and my promise means much more to me than money. I'm not thrilled about everything my wife does but then when she married me she thought I would give up on all my plans and do what she wants. She's realized that's not happening and everything we're doing is a compromise. When it comes to money I only care about meeting my obligations, not having the best of everything. As far as paying those bills, my idea, not her suggestion, and she was surprised I'm willing to do all of that. To put it into context when the disciples were arguing who was the greatest amongst them Jesus got down on his knees and started washing their feet. I'm not Jesus, but as a Christian I'm supposed to emulate him. When you live to serve instead of putting yourself first it changes your perspective. But those that are greedy, and say it's ok to lie to people to get them to work for less than promised, will also have to face the Lord someday. Hope they figure it out before then.

vantexan

FedEx made you no such promise and you know it.
When you get a brochure every year saying the pension is part of your compensation, this is what you've accrued so far, and this is what they project you'll get if you stay this many years, then yes, they made a promise.