70% of people that contract Ebola die...we hand our Diad over to hundreds daily. Are you worried??

browntroll

worried no, but this could get a lot worse in a matter of time. i dont get why these nurses thought they would be safe
attending a man with ebola, unless you have one of those biohazard suits get the friend away from that person. we shall see how long
before nurses family sues hospital. anyone with ebola should just take one for the team by not going out anywhere specially on planes
and calling a hospital to say you have the symptoms.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So many people afraid of cold and getting sick. It's good to get sick and develop antibodies for these variations of viruses that run around. Now am I saying we need to release small pox and let the chips fall where they may, no. I'm simply offering up the fact that we as a society have wonderful medicines and antibiotics, but at the same time the human body can't develop a strong immune system if we continue to supplement it with man made drugs. One nasty flu variety that develops into a deadly variation would cull a huge majority of our population.

Z

ZQXC

No, I'm not worried.
Worry is like paying interest on money you haven't yet borrowed.

Besides, no one leaves this world alive anyway.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I wear gloves year round, and don't spare the hand sanitizer. I believe that alone keeps me from getting most colds and flu during the busy season. That being said, I know Ebola is a different critter.

Future

Victory Ride
post-23773-0-08286800-1393793813.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The real question is: Why is the president letting anyone in contact with Ebola into our country? They seem to be making it up as they go along. Time for a travel ban.

Bottom rung

She contacted center for disease control before she took the flight and reported the fever. They allowed her to fly. It's not on her.
Of course it is. The old saying goes...if you have to ask the answer is no. She knew better, she clearly didn't care. If the feds want this to stop they need to shut the damn door.

Growing up and going to catholic school everything revolved around donations. Was pretty sad.
I should have grown up Catholic but due to unforeseen circumstances I didn't. Instead I grew up in a life of poverty. I was given a Bible at the age of 16. I read it direct it.it's never cost me anything. My whole family on one side was Catholic.they have paid a lot of money like you said probably. They think that I am a heathen. I love Jesus and know that he's lord. He died for you and I brother. He washes away everything. He loves you door who you are Indy. No matter what brother he loves you and supports you.

upschuck

Is it always on us to solve all of the world's problems?
No, absolutely not, but we have sent tons of stuff there. To best protect US citizens(which is the job of the President), he should have been more proactive.

P.S. I do find it interesting that the doctors that were close to death got better quickly after they arrived back into the US, and the Dallas person, not anywhere near that bad died, because of the "lack" of medicine.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is it always on us to solve all of the world's problems?
Most certainly not. However Ebola has been around longer than me so common sense says there should be a plan.

If our government has a plan for a civil war (they do) then there should most certainly have a plan for some type of wide spread disease outbreak.