705 and 710 forced to accept contract.

cachmeifucan

It will pass in 705 because 400 dollars extra for 30 years full time service. So it benefits drivers who started early but most 22.3 people won't benefit from it. And they not giving details until it's mailed to you. I would like to organize a vote no movement to educate members but not looking to put a bigger target on my back. I'm voting nada

542thruNthru

Insert Double Take GIF here

I have no idea what you guys are talking about but that's par for the course here

Welcome to Brown Cafe.
e3gKL.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hey, it may not be important to you but it is to me. There are some people that have been around for a few contracts and understand how long it takes from voting, being accepted and then ratified... that's the people I was asking.
i just dont know

babboo25

Banned
Hey, it may not be important to you but it is to me. There are some people that have been around for a few contracts and understand how long it takes from voting, being accepted and then ratified... that's the people I was asking.
I heard we will be voting this month, conference call was an option to get information out. I do know there are a couple meetings this weekend for members to see contract, my guess is Late January ratification. But who knows

What'dyabringmetoday???

Oh. How many would you guess that I've "been around for"? Sorry I hurt your feelings here at the land-of-make-believe. Lol.