705 and 710 forced to accept contract.

BuckyBadger

Union Rep says ballots are being mailed out 12/21 And counted next month , not sure where you got that 12/19 deadline from.
it says, in red letters:
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKET BY DECEMBER 19, 2018, CALL THE HALL IMMEDIATELY TO BE RE-CREDENTIALED AND HAVE A NEW PACKET SENT TO YOU.

710 UPS Package Members: Get Ready to VOTE!

Right on their website.

And yes, the votes won't be counted till next month. The ballots went out Friday.

And no, the teamsters aren't a shipping company...they just happen to be associated with one. I'll bet they could even work out a reduced rate!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
it says, in red letters:
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKET BY DECEMBER 19, 2018, CALL THE HALL IMMEDIATELY TO BE RE-CREDENTIALED AND HAVE A NEW PACKET SENT TO YOU.

710 UPS Package Members: Get Ready to VOTE!

Right on their website.

And yes, the votes won't be counted till next month. The ballots went out Friday.

And no, the teamsters aren't a shipping company...they just happen to be associated with one. I'll bet they could even work out a reduced rate!
No way after peak?

I’m
Shocked

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Me too...

But the ballots should be out as per the website.
I’m not even remotely surprised.

The handshake agreement was made with word from the union that no results would happen until after peak

Taylor coming in and all
Of that good stuff was to calm
The waters til
After peak. The union and ups weren’t about to let 710/705 screw up peak

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Okay.

So quick update on the absent ballots.

Local steward called into the union hall, and apparently there is some sort of glitch. (710).
They are apparently going to send them out next week, and said we should have till about January 19th to actually vote on the stuff.

Can't actually confirm that the union guy said that, but assuming my steward is being honest.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Okay.

Local steward called into the union hall, and apparently there is some sort of glitch. (710).
They are apparently going to send them out next week, and said we should have till about January 19th to actually vote on the stuff.

Can't actually confirm that the union guy said that, but assuming my steward is being honest.
image.jpg

BuckyBadger

Okay.

I'm sure he is...

It would be nice if a) they could update their website b) Update all the Stewards c) be more honest and transparent d)return calls for advice in a timely manner

It's a start.