705 and 710 forced to accept contract.

zimbomb

Well that's a bunch of :censored3:.... :cursing::angry:
That's the contract, with the raise I make $19.87 now. I'll get a couple hundred in retro. I voted NO because of how unfair this contract was. $13 starting, is a joke. People now making $15 will not see a raise till 2021. On top of all that no retro.... how come only 600 of us voted NO

AJJ984

That's the contract, with the raise I make $19.87 now. I'll get a couple hundred in retro. I voted NO because of how unfair this contract was. $13 starting, is a joke. People now making $15 will not see a raise till 2021. On top of all that no retro.... how come only 600 of us voted NO
I voted.. but with only a certain number of people actually educating themselves with the pro/cons of the contract and others not knowing or not caring many of us got screwed. I went from $10.60 to $15 hourly but Amazon is looking mighty fine and much closer to home.

browndevil

I voted.. but with only a certain number of people actually educating themselves with the pro/cons of the contract and others not knowing or not caring many of us got screwed. I went from $10.60 to $15 hourly but Amazon is looking mighty fine and much closer to home.
What's the fair market value of your Health and Welfare package? For me it's around $2300 a month

Waldo

I honestly think the contract voting was rigged. I’ve asked about 25 co-workers how they voted and 23 of them voted no, 1 full timer voted yes and 1 didn’t vote at all.

BuckyBadger

710 steward repeated today that the retro check for last year would come in August. And I quote, "that should be a lot of money, having a whole Year's worth of retro pay"

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
710 steward repeated today that the retro check for last year would come in August. And I quote, "that should be a lot of money, having a whole Year's worth of retro pay"

710 BA told me a week or two ago, that it would be the first week of March.
Don't you just love our local?