705 and 710 forced to accept contract.

Bob11B

How did you arrive at that number ?

A full-time driver, working 60 hrs a week since August 1st.... would be in the

ballpark of $1300.00.... before taxes.
1,080.76 hours and 222.24 OT hours. I am in my first year so a raise of $2.95. $3,188.24 (regular hours) and $983.41 for my OT hours = $4,171.65

2Down2Many2Go

Anywhere from 6 months to 28 years. The average being a couple years. Most are part timers, but a couple 22.3 full timers voted no as well.

Exactly.... and that's why I don't think it was rigged, a lot of employees are 0-5 year employees that couldn't care less about the contract let alone voting.

AJJ984

I spoke with a union steward today and they said that everyone will get retro pay from August, I'm so confused as to why all the information is different.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A1D52110-70FA-4C6E-BD26-6A8440E65292.gif
He said he never votes. He is muslim so I assume they don’t vote in his native country.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I spoke with a union steward today and they said that everyone will get retro pay from August, I'm so confused as to why all the information is different.

There is no confusion about that. Everyone is getting retro pay from Aug 1. Everyone agrees on that.

The confusion and discrepancies are about when the checks are coming.

There is one out of touch Steward saying August.

The rest agree before the end of March.

Waldo

There is no confusion about that. Everyone is getting retro pay from Aug 1. Everyone agrees on that.

The confusion and discrepancies are about when the checks are coming.

There is one out of touch Steward saying August.

The rest agree before the end of March.

710 is probably different, but most part-timers in 705 will not be getting retro from August due the the Letter of Agreement. Our outbound steward has confirmed this. All we can expect is a tiny retro check from January 21st.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
710 is probably different, but most part-timers in 705 will not be getting retro from August due the the Letter of Agreement. Our outbound steward has confirmed this. All we can expect is a tiny retro check from January 21st.

Interesting.

I didn't delve too deep into 710's contact since it doesn't affect me, but I'll be curious to check this out.