705 and 710 forced to accept contract.

Waldo

Any 705'ers here? OB 2 or 3?

I’m in the south OB’s and no I haven’t personally heard of anyone getting a retro check yet. Only a small percentage get one anyway. Basically if you aren’t a full-time 22.3 or been a PT’er for 10+ years your not getting one. Technically they owe us a 2 week retro from Jan 26th worth maybe $100, but I seriously think we’ll get screwed outta that too.

Speaking of 705...after the pay raise to $15 my union dues are now outta whack. Every week has been different. $8.50, $23.50, $12.25, $10,25. I have no idea what’s going on. I’m gonna have to try and find out.

AJJ984

I’m in the south OB’s and no I haven’t personally heard of anyone getting a retro check yet. Only a small percentage get one anyway. Basically if you aren’t a full-time 22.3 or been a PT’er for 10+ years your not getting one. Technically they owe us a 2 week retro from Jan 26th worth maybe $100, but I seriously think we’ll get screwed outta that too.

Speaking of 705...after the pay raise to $15 my union dues are now outta whack. Every week has been different. $8.50, $23.50, $12.25, $10,25. I have no idea what’s going on. I’m gonna have to try and find out.
Yes same here, I have heard so many mixed stories from so many people, none of my full timers have gotten one either. After contract was in place union steward told me that we would get retro but only up to $13.00 increase because that's what the contract went up to. That in no way would we be getting retro up to $15 hourly. The dues are very all over the place. I'm only a part timer with almost 3 years so this is all really new to me, which is why I ask questions here. I've received plenty of useful information here, I thank you all for that because I can't ever get a straight answer out of anyone in my outbound.

Waldo

If your thinking it will be on this weeks pay check, it won’t be. I get paid 4am every Thursday and no it wasn’t included.

Mike2571

Local 705 here. I was hearing the same rumors as of this week and have yet to see any retro check. It seems like we have to wait until other locals come to an agreement in order to receive our checks as I was reading.

babboo25

Banned
Local 705 here. I was hearing the same rumors as of this week and have yet to see any retro check. It seems like we have to wait until other locals come to an agreement in order to receive our checks as I was reading.
This is simply not true, I’m in 710 and we received ours March 1, every union member received a check, lots of misinformation on this thread about retro checks.

Mike2571

I’m assuming we are gonna be given live checks based upon the contract agreement that happened a couple years ago. Even though I had direct deposit I was still handed a check.

AJJ984

If it's tomorrow it will be on upsers.com right now.

Go check!
I did check and it was not on UPsers , the fulltimers and seniority workers said they were given live checks even though they receive direct deposit when they received previous retro pay.

Mike2571

This is simply not true, I’m in 710 and we received ours March 1, every union member received a check, lots of misinformation on this thread about retro checks.
I think the reason is due to the fact that local 710 and 705 had their own contracts. If you don’t believe me we can fight

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I think the reason is due to the fact that local 710 and 705 had their own contracts. If you don’t believe me we can fight

84E83A18-99FE-4924-BC6F-9E5728A38460.gif