705 and 710 forced to accept contract.

BuckyBadger

Our sups (and HR) had been telling hires we'd pay 14.50/hr when the contract went through. There's been at least 20 hires that have come in under that edict. Wonder how many leave when it's shown to be 13/hr.

F

Frankie's Friend

Funny you mention this.

(Yes it's time.... for some TDU bashing)

In one Local election, the TDU pukes running against us photo copied a Union

bug on their handouts. Then, they cut out the labels on all their T-shirts showing

the Chinese manufacture. That's as low as you can get.

You quoted me, but wasn't sure which one you were talking about.
Having hearings over the phone.

BuckyBadger

At one of my jobs, I could never understand why more things weren't done over teleprompter. Why are we flying to Dallas, airline tickets, hotel stay, meal stipend, and the same exact things could be accomplished by simply videoconferencing.

Why? Because some middle age jackwagons don't want to be around their wives more than a few months in a row.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
At one of my jobs, I could never understand why more things weren't done over teleprompter. Why are we flying to Dallas, airline tickets, hotel stay, meal stipend, and the same exact things could be accomplished by simply videoconferencing.

Why? Because some middle age jackwagons don't want to be around their wives more than a few months in a row.
Not married huh

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Funny you mention this.

(Yes it's time.... for some TDU bashing)

In one Local election, the TDU pukes running against us photo copied a Union

bug on their handouts. Then, they cut out the labels on all their T-shirts showing

the Chinese manufacture. That's as low as you can get.

You quoted me, but wasn't sure which one you were talking about.
The last slate I ran on bought our own commercial grade printer and designed all of our own literature.

In turn we created our own "bug" with the initials "PBT" (printed by Teamsters).

Saved us a ton of money.

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

Hadjabear

Beards aren't a contractual issue, they are a company policy.

Trying to make it a contractual issue means the Union would lose something

as a result. Besides, how many people have skin conditions now.... ?

The thing I find funny about the hoodies, there is a 35 year old decision

in the Central region that allows it. In my Local.... the company has handed out

brown hoodies with the UPS logo on them.

I'm not saying it is a contractual issue right now, I'm saying it could be fought for.

So hoodies were made contractual issue, what did the union lose to get that?

BTW I couldn't care less about having beards, I like that everyone is forced to be clean shaven because there a people that get worked up about it.