$75 million?????

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It blew my mind when they thought putting in more routes would save money. More workers plus more fuel equals savings? Ups thought it did haha
Any efficiencies associated with a lower dispatch were thrown out with preload, orion, and our non-compliant bulk/irregs that they often do not charge the extra fees for.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I believe they actually did, but were hoping other profits may offset this cost.

As it turned out, the other profits did not make up for this loss.

OT will be coming back, at least up to 9.5.
We’ve been working right up to 9.5 here all along.

I think this is simply if matter of they did it q4 and thought it worked so try it again

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
We’ve been working right up to 9.5 here all along.

I think this is simply if matter of they did it q4 and thought it worked so try it again

Some of these routes they are putting in blow my mind. Maybe it's just my center but you have guys taking 30 stops off 4-5 different routes running over 115 miles and they think that saves money. I hope they drop this 9.5 silliness and figure out it doesn't save them the money some pencil pusher fantasized that it would.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Some of these routes they are putting in blow my mind. Maybe it's just my center but you have guys taking 30 stops off 4-5 different routes running over 115 miles and they think that saves money. I hope they drop this 9.5 silliness and figure out it doesn't save them the money some pencil pusher fantasized that it would.
They know it doesn’t save money