$75 million?????

rod

Retired 22 years
We were at the ballpark. Some Mom started going off on us for eating peanuts. Hello, lady, the vendor right there is selling them! Said her kid was going to go into shock. Every time they left to get something I would put peanuts all around his seat. The kid had zero reaction.
When we flew to Texas in Dec. they wouldn't give ANYONE their little free bag of peanuts because some kid on the plane was supposedly allergic to them. Next time I fly I'm going to say I'm allergic to dog hair and see if they kick a dozen people and their imitation service/comfort dogs off the plane. Flying is getting ridiculous.

542thruNthru

When we flew to Texas in Dec. they wouldn't give ANYONE their little free bag of peanuts because some kid on the plane was supposedly allergic to them. Next time I fly I'm going to say I'm allergic to dog hair and see if they kick a dozen people and their imitation service/comfort dogs off the plane. Flying is getting ridiculous.

You going to type up a anger letter and send it to the airline about how you didn't get your free bag of peanuts?

Maybe you can see if your home owners insurance will send you a bag since you're entitled to it.

rod

Retired 22 years
You going to type up a anger letter and send it to the airline about how you didn't get your free bag of peanuts?

Maybe you can see if your home owners insurance will send you a bag since you're entitled to it.
You don't friend with me and my free bag of peanuts. I will make you pay. The magazine in the pouch in front of you on the plane says "peanuts, cookies and pretzels are complimentary". It don't say "if no one objects". You can be a pushover but I'm not going to be. :-)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We were at the ballpark. Some Mom started going off on us for eating peanuts. Hello, lady, the vendor right there is selling them! Said her kid was going to go into shock. Every time they left to get something I would put peanuts all around his seat. The kid had zero reaction.
Peanuts can be a terrible allergy. But every mom acts like their kid is gonna if one is in the room. My nephew has a peanut allergy.

Tons of research shows if they are exposed super early the chances of being allergic go way down.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Lmao!! Kinda like Molina for every Cardinals fan.

Oh my god you should listen to 30 seconds of a :censored2:in sports radio show here. Jesus H Christ you’d think that Molina was God’s father. Hate em all. Wouldn’t mind one bit if that piece of :censored2: stadium fell to the :censored2:in ground.

And “goldy”. If I :censored2:ing hear “goldy” one more time I may :censored2:in run on the field and :censored2: on the pitchers mound.

Rant over lol

rod

Retired 22 years
Peanuts can be a terrible allergy. But every mom acts like their kid is gonna if one is in the room. My nephew has a peanut allergy.

Tons of research shows if they are exposed super early the chances of being allergic go way down.
No way in hell would I share that little bag of airplane peanuts with anyone-especially with an allergic kid:-). On the other hand people think nothing of bringing their stupid mutt with them on a plane and faking that its a service/ companion dog. Don't the airlines know that many people have allergies to pet hair? Not me but many people do.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

All these parents are cocooning their kids.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes Wally.... I’m sure your parents let you go off into the wilderness with the shotgun and family horse for weeks at a time to hunt deer, make fire, and forage for berries at 8 years old.....
No one worried about eating peanuts, I'll tell you that.