78-year-old woman hit and killed by UPS truck in Fridley, MN

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Sad.
Two lives were changed.
The article made a point to emphasize the crosswalk.
Our brother/sister will not be employed much longer and is in for legal issues.
Prayers to both.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
10 angels received their wings because Dave was hired off the street in 89'....Dave tells chuck Norris what to do because of his off the street hire status in 1989....prince almost changed his Song 1999 to 1989 as a tribute to Dave... but Dave liked 1999 so as a apology he wrote purple rain for Dave....
Ahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

a911scanner

Unfortunately, your linked news article is from Chicago, not Minneapolis. So your described details are not at all accurate.

There are no public details as to exactly what happened in this incident.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Woman struck and killed by delivery truck on North Side

The driver was making a right turn on red. A witness said both people were at fault but it was ultimately on the driver in that situation. The driver was taken to the hospital but it didn't say way. I can only guess it was because of how upset he was.

Unfortunately, your linked news article is from Chicago, not Minneapolis. So your described details are not at all accurate.

There are no public details as to exactly what happened in this incident.

What a surprise.

clean hairy

I never heard any rude or heartless remarks when one of our drivers lost both his legs when a car hit him while unloading his PC.
Death at any age is sad, she might have been a Wife, Mother, and Grandmother, now the family is devastated with what happened.
If it happens to go to court, the driver will have to face the family, along with living with this tragedy the rest of his or her life.
Considering how tragic this is, please show some respect!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
FrigidFTSup was helping out in that area (Minne), delivering this week.

I wonder if it might have been him, or if he knows more.

He said they were completely messed up in Minne this week. I wonder if it was a manager or part timer driving who was unfamiliar with the area.

Praying for everyone involved.

78-Year-Old Spring Lake Park Woman Dies in Fridley Vehicle-Pedestrian Crash
I was almost 5 hours to the northwest and only for a day. I have no idea what happened as I'm no longer in that district.

a911scanner

His link went to WGN. I am quite aware KARE bears is Mpls. As is 'CCO, FOX9 & KSTP.

As to what happened, let the details come out in the investigation. Anoka County & MN State Patrol are doing that and our district & regionals are handling the internal side.