8-1-17 Raise

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
And a smaller belly
IMG_0390.GIF

Box Ox

Gladly but we will be taking it out of your pension as well. No hard feelings but.... You're expendable. ;)

Maybe pension and retiree benefit concessions will become a more common thing as fewer and fewer full time drivers see UPS as a career they'll be riding all the way to retirement. Could be wrong.

542thruNthru

Maybe pension and retiree benefit concessions will become a more common thing as fewer and fewer full time drivers see UPS as a career they'll be riding all the way to retirement. Could be wrong.

Naw, I just think old people in Minnesota are :censored2: useless! Barely good at mowing a lawn for gawd sakes!

ManInBrown

Thanks and congratulations to you as well. Unlike some people on here, who will remain nameless but live in the upper area of new york. I believe we earned it. 36.53 will look good on my check. ;)
$36.53? Wow. We got a lousy twenty cents to move to $34.37 in the 177. What local are you?

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Some Locals divert money to either their pension or health benefits. I think 177 went off with the west for the healthcare(not Teamcare) when the contract was signed. That might be it.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I'm not so opposed to a split raise depending on the reason. If I have a chance to make a total of $1 split or 90 cents all at once over multiple years, I'm taking it. In the end, the rate has compounded and I'm up 50 cents over a 5 year Contract which continues to compound for years to come. The Company saves in the short run while the employee benefits over time.

anHOURover

I'm not so opposed to a split raise depending on the reason. If I have a chance to make a total of $1 split or 90 cents all at once over multiple years, I'm taking it. In the end, the rate has compounded and I'm up 50 cents over a 5 year Contract which continues to compound for years to come. The Company saves in the short run while the employee benefits over time.
Spoken like a true concession yielding company man !
Fact