804 President to step down after members see video on controversy

Exactly...Tim is fat but don't post anything about no one liking Upstate.
I don't particularly care for his stance and views but I respect his point of view. He has a perspective that a lot of members have and he actually helps me serve my members better. He is a learning experience. He can be very useful. When you stop recognizing that you can learn from all your experiences you just lost.

Keep being a pack of wild dogs on the man. It's like high school. Rolll with the crowd or be your own man/woman. Plus picking on someone shows ignorance and I'm beginning to be beyond that. Call it growing up but the lynch mob mentality is ignorant. People did this to the Japanese , black people , Jewish people and so on and so on. Free your mind grow up and think outside the box. You are dominating this forum by posting with another member about 65 times a day but the posts have little to no relevance.

If you feel disrespected my this post I'm sorry I'm just trying to free your mind and show you another way.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't particularly care for his stance and views but I respect his point of view. He has a perspective that a lot of members have and he actually helps me serve my members better. He is a learning experience. He can be very useful. When you stop recognizing that you can learn from all your experiences you just lost.

Keep being a pack of wild dogs on the man. It's like high school. Rolll with the crowd or be your own man/woman. Plus picking on someone shows ignorance and I'm beginning to be beyond that. Call it growing up but the lynch mob mentality is ignorant. People did this to the Japanese , black people , Jewish people and so on and so on. Free your mind grow up and think outside the box. You are dominating this forum by posting with another member about 65 times a day but the posts have little to no relevance.

If you feel disrespected my this post I'm sorry I'm just trying to free your mind and show you another way.
You are entitled to believe what you want. But I don't need anyone to free my mind and save me from myself. How I come across on the forum is not summarily indicative of who I am as a person in the real world, and I'm sure the same could be said about many members on here. You'd know that if you knew the first thing about me, but you don't....so please don't preach to me.

Stonefish

You are entitled to believe what you want. But I don't need anyone to free my mind and save me from myself. How I come across on the forum is not summarily indicative of who I am as a person in the real world, and I'm sure the same could be said about many members on here. You'd know that if you knew the first thing about me, but you don't....so please don't preach to me.

Take your football and go home

I'm not preaching. You brought it up.

It's easy to roll with the pack but a little harder to break from it. Keep digging at him I dont care. whatever makes you feel good.
I tried to play nice....but he doesnt want to...so who cares?? you want to defend him,thats your (bad) choice, to each their own........and while we are at It...you want to talk about useless posts? what was flush, flush,spray?...very informative, just saying!

Stonefish

I tried to play nice....but he doesnt want to...so who cares?? you want to defend him,thats your (bad) choice, to each their own........and while we are at It...you want to talk about useless posts? what was flush, flush,spray?...very informative, just saying!
Stop being so crabby and take one of your pills old man