85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
45697949_2142732305979541_3564601604734713856_n.jpg

It will be fine

And she ain't got 3 decades to repress her memory but she could make it up next week.

Seeing how the Kavanaugh hearing cost the DIMs at least three seats, I don't think I would be bringing that up.
That’s a creative interpretation. I don’t see the hearing having cost the Dems any seats. It was a bad senate map and the senate results reflect that. The mood of the electorate was a blue wave. 7-8 point win in popular vote count. 7 governor flips. 3 more state trifectas. I don’t think the democrats would have gotten that turnout if they let a drunken frat boy attempted rapist ascend to the Supreme Court unmolested.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That’s a creative interpretation. I don’t see the hearing having cost the Dems any seats. It was a bad senate map and the senate results reflect that. The mood of the electorate was a blue wave. 7-8 point win in popular vote count. 7 governor flips. 3 more state trifectas. I don’t think the democrats would have gotten that turnout if they let a drunken frat boy attempted rapist ascend to the Supreme Court unmolested.
That's fine ... keep thinking that. Doesn't bother me and doesn't change my opinion of you.
If you desire to enlighten yourself, if possible, look at how much the Libertarian vote was down in all the strong Repug states.
I voted for a Republican for Governor for the first time in my life in response to the Dims handling of the Kavanaugh hearings.
Georgia was down 50% in Libertarian votes in numbers and as a percent of the total votes cast.
Texas had similar trending.

Stacey would be in a runoff for Governor if the Libertarian vote was the same % as in previous years.

Last edited:

It will be fine

That's fine ... keep thinking that. Doesn't bother me and doesn't change my opinion of you.
If you desire to enlighten yourself, if possible, look at how much the Libertarian vote was down in all the strong Repug states.
I voted for a Republican for Governor for the first time in my life in response to the Dims handling of the Kavanaugh hearings.
Georgia was down 50% in Libertarian votes in numbers and as a percent of the total votes cast.
Texas had similar trending.

Stacey would be in a runoff for Governor if the Libertarian vote was the same % as in previous years.
So partisanship is up and you attribute that all to Kav disregarding the voting shift that way for the last decade? Ok, keep thinking that.

vantexan

If you want to see what a wave election looks like check out the 2014 midterms. Dems didn't get the Senate, which means they can't remove Trump, nor can they prevent any more SC nominations from going through. All they can do is lie and smear, which makes the independents queasy. So go ahead, how bad can it be with Pelosi and Waters?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hold up the victory dance, new lawsuits in Florida , involving lost ballots showing up or not being counted at all have been filed. The Gov. race has not been finalized.