85 Year Old Justice Ginsburg Falls!

floridays

That’s a creative interpretation. I don’t see the hearing having cost the Dems any seats. It was a bad senate map and the senate results reflect that. The mood of the electorate was a blue wave. 7-8 point win in popular vote count. 7 governor flips. 3 more state trifectas. I don’t think the democrats would have gotten that turnout if they let a drunken frat boy attempted rapist ascend to the Supreme Court unmolested.

You truly exposed yourself for knowing absolutely nothing about elections for a seat in the United States Senate.
Exactly what is this Senate map you speak of.

I have an idea who the idiot is you got this idea from.
Bad Senate map my ass, there is no Senate map, got that?

oldngray

nowhere special
You truly exposed yourself for knowing absolutely nothing about elections for a seat in the United States Senate.
Exactly what is this Senate map you speak of.

I have an idea who the idiot is you got this idea from.
Bad Senate map my ass, there is no Senate map, got that?

Voters in California elect Senators in Wyoming.

Didn't you know that?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
hayzuse.gif

bacha29

You "free market" pseudo conservatives especially those of you at UPS who have enjoyed all the benefits of a protected labor market courtesy of Taft Hartley need to keep something in mind. For decades you have taken that benefit for granted. However a SCOTUS stacked with conservative judges will increase the possibility if not the likelihood of a court willing to hear arguments challenging Taft Hartley and the collective bargaining rights therein. A real possibility given recent court decisions as well as states passing right to work laws. If SCOTUS were to overturn Taft Hartley think of the brave new world of an open labor market it could bring to UPS and other companies.

For example a person could walk into a UPS terminal and say to management: " Look you don't need to pay Newfie here $40 an hour along with his very expensive benefit package. I'll do it for $16 an hour and cheaper benefits." UPS would then be perfectly free to take him as well as thousands of others up on the offer because there would be no lawfully organized opposition or resistance in place to stop it The IBT would exist in name only and all of it's power stripped away. .....So what would you have in the end?......Fedex Ground.

newfie

You "free market" pseudo conservatives especially those of you at UPS who have enjoyed all the benefits of a protected labor market courtesy of Taft Hartley need to keep something in mind. For decades you have taken that benefit for granted. However a SCOTUS stacked with conservative judges will increase the possibility if not the likelihood of a court willing to hear arguments challenging Taft Hartley and the collective bargaining rights therein. A real possibility given recent court decisions as well as states passing right to work laws. If SCOTUS were to overturn Taft Hartley think of the brave new world of an open labor market it could bring to UPS and other companies.

For example a person could walk into a UPS terminal and say to management: " Look you don't need to pay Newfie here $40 an hour along with his very expensive benefit package. I'll do it for $16 an hour and cheaper benefits." UPS would then be perfectly free to take him as well as thousands of others up on the offer because there would be no lawfully organized opposition or resistance in place to stop it The IBT would exist in name only and all of it's power stripped away. .....So what would you have in the end?......Fedex Ground.

and they could replace your job with a 4 dollar an hour person and get better results.

thats why we want to seal the border to prevent you from losing your job to some illegal.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The only logic you seem to be missing is that it takes a special kind of a nut to do UPS' work. Many have tried , most have failed, those that make it and can still tolerate the daily abuse are worth every penny they earn.