9/11 Conspiracy Theories

moreluck

golden ticket member
Any "free thinker" in the universe has to see the economy IS NOT in good shape.....unless you are an Obama-ite! Then you say everything is fine. Delusional!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Any "free thinker" in the universe has to see the economy IS NOT in good shape.....unless you are an Obama-ite! Then you say everything is fine. Delusional!

You keep trying to hijack this thread, yet you didnt like it when it was done to your other 911 thread... can you stick with one hypocrisy before making another?

There isnt a person in this country who thinks the country is just fine. It hasnt been fine since BUSH started this recession back in january 2007. We are getting out of it is more like it. We arent where we were, but its not much better. It can be.

This thread is for a conversation about 911 and the things behind it.

If you dont want to participate in the discussion, then go to FOXED SPEWS webpage and look for tomorows postings, eh?

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You used the term "free thinker" in your first sentence to Island.......................and I responded to that. If it's in the thread it's fair game.............or do you forget all the stuff you say??

Quit your B.S. whining & complaining and get on with your lies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You keep trying to hijack this thread, yet you didn't like it when it was done to your other 911 thread...
peace.

This is a valid point and why I split the two threads apart.

One to honor the people who died on that day.

And this one for those who like the intellectual exercise of conspiracy theories.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hoke, it's not a valid point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOS said 'Free Thinker' in his first sentence and I addressed that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You used the term "free thinker" in your first sentence to Island.......................and I responded to that. If it's in the thread it's fair game.............or do you forget all the stuff you say??

Quit your B.S. whining & complaining and get on with your lies.

YOU ARE the LAST person who should talk about free thinking. You havent demonstrated a FREELY THOUGHTOUT THOUGHT since you started copying and pasting on this board.

Island, I give credit to. He has posted genuine thoughts with sincerity of his own creation.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whichever reason or reasons apply, the bottom line about those who believe in hidden conspiracies is this: They choose to believe in them. Their psyche, their emotions, and/or their political agenda bring them to their belief in a hidden conspiracy. Never the facts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
#86,88 & 90 etc, etc. are my words.................cut & paste is a tool...you never put pictures with your posts? You never put graphs? Do you even know how to cut and paste??? I have tons of posts that are my words. Put me on ignore and put yourself out of your misery!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoke, it's not a valid point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOS said 'Free Thinker' in his first sentence and I addressed that.
I wasn't replying to your post but that this thread has as a basic premise that the discussion of the conspiracy theory - whether to support or debunk.

I was actually thinking of myself where I posted rather dismissive posts.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"Why do the doubters accept that melted steel from the towers and WTC7 could come from office fires and office type furniture ranging near 1000 degress, but it takes 2500 degrees to weaken steel?"

Now my question is, as you have already explained to some degree , that the buildings were financially in poor shape , is how can you be sure that the planned steel for these buildings was the correct material installed ?
Could they have used an inferior type thus explaining why they failed ?
After all the load factors probably did not include the extra shock from the impact of the planes along with the increased weight from the water being pumped onto the burning floors.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it's important to know the others who agree with your thinking.........

Rosie O'Donnell

Charlie Sheen
Willie Nelson
Bill Maher
Spencer & Heidi Pratt
Woody Harrelson
Mos Def
Marion Cotillard..her reason "for the US to avoid all that pesky upkeep."
Jesse Ventura
Janean Garofalo

I wouldn't even walk into a room occupied by any of these people.....as I read the list, I was not surprised by any of them. Your conspiracy club is sucky!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Whoah now, let's not go bad mouthing Marion Cotillard. Any club she's a member of deserves some consideration...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Why do the doubters accept that melted steel from the towers and WTC7 could come from office fires and office type furniture ranging near 1000 degress, but it takes 2500 degrees to weaken steel?"

Now my question is, as you have already explained to some degree , that the buildings were financially in poor shape , is how can you be sure that the planned steel for these buildings was the correct material installed ?
Could they have used an inferior type thus explaining why they failed ?
After all the load factors probably did not include the extra shock from the impact of the planes along with the increased weight from the water being pumped onto the burning floors.

Very true, with respect to the twin towers. Some of the steel did not have the fireproofing that other floors had. This was a design flaw. However, with WTC 7, it had all the required fireproofing material on the steel and a sprinkler system as well. Once the small fires started, the sprinkler system initiated putting most of the fires out long before the entire buidling fell down.

I think the selection of the towers made perfect sense, its an older building of original design, it didnt take much to take it down. The steel was older, and maybe not the best at the time. If they chose, lets say, the empire state building, they couldnt have pulled it off. The building is packed 24/7 unlike the towers which were mainly empty.

With the towers, we can agree that the impact and subsequent flames caused most of the fire damage, but if the fires were so intense as the report claims, why were there people alive in the very hole that the airplanes made into the towers?

For several long minutes, people were hanging on the edge of the very hole that the airplanes made, so if it was as hot to incinerate everything, how did these people survive?

Something else assisted the buidlings in going down. The planes were merely a diversion to distract everyone from the actual damage that was being done in the basement and lower floors. Once those floors were compromised, the top floors would make the building unbalanced to the point where it fell.

Look at this photo of a piece of the steel found at the trade tower site....tell me what you think caused this perfect cut into the steel.
69505.gif

http://911caper.com/2010/08/17/expl...-world-trade-center-tower-destruction-on-911/
WTC 7 had the best steel in the industry. It was the latest in modern designs. The thing to remember is the speed in which the buildings fall. Lets assume nothing nefarious happened and only the planes caused the damage to the towers. Given this scenario, as the very top of the tower started to come down, it would strike the floor below it, then the next one , and so on, and so on, as each floor hits the next, the floor hitting the next has to gradually slow down as it takes more time to destroy the next floor.

In time measurement, something dropped from the top of the towers would take about 8.5 seconds. If you let a bowling ball drop over the side and nothing in its way other than air, it would take 8.5 seconds. The towers both came down in freefall speed. This cannot be disputed.

Had the buidlings just collapsed from the planes, large chunks of building would have fallen off in big pieces, but the towers blew into small chunks on every floor.

You have to consider how many welds, bolts, wires, brackets, crossbeams, horizontal and vertical beams are placed together and how strong that makes the structure. They would all have to fail at the same time at each joint of the entire building from basement to top in order to reach FREE FALL SPEED.

While this does not prove WHO did anything, it shows that more questions need to be asked, it shows that a deeper investigation should have been done.. Testing on metals should have been done long before all the debris was shipped off to china for destruction.

Only good pieces of metals were kept and used for study. The rest was quickly placed on barges and ships and either sunk into the sea or shipped to china for melting.

The answers really lie in the metals, brackets , welds and joints and we wont get to see those any longer.

Speed of travel, its science, and somehow, three buildings on the same day defy that science despite it never happening in history. Think about it.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I really wouldn't put much faith in knowing all these building stats. and whether the steel was thick, thin or non existent...........it's N.Y., it's union construction.........falsifying building specs is an art there. Pay offs for "passing grades" is done all the time. If you don't believe that, you are naive.

DS

Fenderbender
What an interesting thread.I had no opinion or idea that 9-11 was just as it seemed.
At first I was appalled that maybe the Bush administration would sink so deep as to authorize and perpetuate
such a disaster to get the peoples backing to agree to a war.
As the facts unraveled,I found myself thinking that maybe,just maybe,19 terrorists were solely responsible.

Either way,I have nothing but respect for the firefighters and everyone else that perished that day 10 years ago.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The reason I used quotation marks is because that's what she actually said.

Give the lady her due:

French actress Marion Cotillard regrets speaking out about the 9/11 terror attacks in New York, admitting it was "stupid" of her to wade into the debate.

The Oscar-winner hit headlines in 2007 when she remarked during a late-night TV interview that she had doubts over the official version of the 2001 attacks on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center.

She insists her comments were twisted to wrongly make it appear she believed in a 9/11 conspiracy theory - but admits it was "not very smart" of her to speak out on the issue.

Cotillard tells The New Review magazine, "You know, I know how the media work. And I have to be honest: it was really stupid for me to talk about something that serious in a TV show at one in the morning. But we were talking about something totally different and I gave an example of what I had seen. And it was not very smart. But still: what was written out of it was very different from what I said..."

"I didn't say that (the attacks were fake). The first reason is that I know people who have lost members of families or friends that were in those planes. So how could I believe in the conspiracy theory? It's nonsense."