9/11 Conspiracy Theories

wkmac

Theologian Dr. David Ray Griffin presents many of the issues of 9/11 in this 2006' presentation. A number of counterpoints to some of Dr. Griffin's allegations have already been presented here so decide what you will as you see fit but he also brought up other points that have not been discussed that he felt were problematic on the day of 9/11.

Besides, all my questions really lie on Sept. 10th and before.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Look at this photo of a piece of the steel found at the trade tower site....tell me what you think caused this perfect cut into the steel.
69505.gif

I still think shoddy construction work.
Who is to say that that one piece had not been repaired at an earlier time, or that it was always designed to a break-away site ?
Given that there was much confusion that day, some of those explosion people heard may have been the implosion of the anti-sway mechanisms built into every overly tall building.
You do know that there are whole floors in every building that never occupied, since they hold equipment that are used to maintain the machines that keep the buildings working.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Look at this photo of a piece of the steel found at the trade tower site....tell me what you think caused this perfect cut into the steel.
69505.gif

I still think shoddy construction work.
Who is to say that that one piece had not been repaired at an earlier time, or that it was always designed to a break-away site ?
Given that there was much confusion that day, some of those explosion people heard may have been the implosion of the anti-sway mechanisms built into every overly tall building.
You do know that there are whole floors in every building that never occupied, since they hold equipment that are used to maintain the machines that keep the buildings working.

BAba, I dont claim to be an expert, but to the naked eye, this particular beam is angled at the same angle that demolition shape charges are affixed. Look at the molten black around the edges, this cannot be caused with temps lower than 1100 degrees. Its impossible.

For this thick of steel, 4 feet across and 3" thick, it would take about 3500 degrees and HOURS to get it to become molten.

If they had saved all the pieces of steel, a picture could have been clearer. This one beam begs for more questions and not guesses. The angle you see here, is designed to let the buiding "slip" forward and downward on itself.

If we had all the beams from this particular section of structure, it would make it alot easier to prove that demolition assisted the towers in coming down. For now, that metal is either melted down in china or deep in the sea.

There were plenty of explosions on that day, there were tons of noises never heard before, you are right , plenty of confusion. Thats why the need for an investigation that should have taken months and not weeks.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Folks, its easy to accept what we were told on 911, why would we question it?

But after the emotion and tears run dry, we are still faced with lingering questions. Look at this photo of the wreckage of the twin towers. Look at how many posts have the same shape charge angle in them.

9-11-thermate-beams1.jpg

Still not interested in asking any questions?

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
From what information I have seen about controlled demos, most experts consider they have done a good job if a building falls with a planned drop zone.
According to your theory this was an excellent demo.
The crew in charge here would have been cheering. So again the thought of many others involved comes up. Where are they ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of tenacity.....(not straying from the thread) I would like for upstate to send me the check from the challenge of 2 weeks ago! Tenacious!!

wkmac

Speaking of tenacity.....(not straying from the thread) I would like for upstate to send me the check from the challenge of 2 weeks ago! Tenacious!!

I'm thinking it's a pure conspiracy theory that Upstate owe's you any money in the first place!

So you are in the right thread.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm thinking it's a pure conspiracy theory that Upstate owe's you any money in the first place!

So you are in the right thread.

Check the Current Events; The thread is "2010 Census To Mail or Not To Mail"; Posts # 58, 59 & 60...........read his words!

Actually you used the word 'tenacity' and I saw my opening!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, I hear that Popular Mechanics is coming out with another book about debunking all your theories.
Who controls this magazine ?

wkmac

Legendary singer Tony Bennett raised eyebrows in a bizarre interview with Howard Stern when he proclaimed that "we caused" the 9/11 attacks and former President George W. Bush admitted to him that the Iraq war was a mistake.

"They flew the plane in, but we caused it," the 85-year-old crooner told Stern on his Sirius Radio show Monday night. "Because we were bombing them and they told us to stop."

Bennett's controversial answer came after Stern asked the World War II vet how the U.S. should deal with the terrorists responsible for toppling the Twin Towers.

"But who are the terrorists?" Bennett said, according to ABC News. "Are we the terrorists or are they the terrorists? Two wrongs don't make a right."

Bennett also discussed an interesting revelation President Bush made to him concerning Iraq.

Bennett went on to describe a night in 2005 when then-President Bush made a frank admission to him about the war in Iraq.

The pair were at an event at the Kennedy Center honoring Bennett.

"He told me personally that night that, he said, 'I think I made a mistake,'" said Bennett, who was appearing on the show to promote his new album, "Duets II."

BrownArmy

And the Guv'ment wants us to know that the NSA works under stringent guidelines and is dedicated to the privacy of the American People...

Lulz-a-saurus.

You've got to admit, the Guv'ment has a great racket going...

They lie a lot, but we generally find out the truth (at a much later date).

A. Something new occurs; they profess truthiness; majority of the populace accepts convoluted explanation (if any explanation is given).

B. We find out later that they were lying.

C. Goto A.

This is becoming harder and harder on their part with the internet and 'Big Data' (which works both ways).

Of course the NSA is so pissed off...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And the Guv'ment wants us to know that the NSA works under stringent guidelines and is dedicated to the privacy of the American People... Lulz-a-saurus. You've got to admit, the Guv'ment has a great racket going... They lie a lot, but we generally find out the truth (at a much later date). A. Something new occurs; they profess truthiness; majority of the populace accepts convoluted explanation (if any explanation is given). B. We find out later that they were lying. C. Goto A.
And they still tend to release this bad PR on Friday afternoons.... the news might report on it, but most Americans don't watch the news on the weekends, if they do at all. By Monday it's back to business as usual. They've got a pretty good strategy you've got to give it to them. I like lulz-a-saurus I'm gonna use that.

wkmac

And they still tend to release this bad PR on Friday afternoons.... the news might report on it, but most Americans don't watch the news on the weekends, if they do at all. By Monday it's back to business as usual. They've got a pretty good strategy you've got to give it to them. I like lulz-a-saurus I'm gonna use that.

Makes you think their favorite saying truly is TGIF! :laughing: