9/11 Never Forget and Never Believe

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
whats your definition of terrorism?

lets say ISIS kills the president. is that terrorism?
lets say Iran is at war with america and they kill the president. is that terrorism? you bet and the media would certainly jump to call it that.

post 9/11, a majority of americans dont even know what terrorism is. let alone why 9/11 happened
I wouldn't equate the president of the United States (no matter who it is) with the leader of Nazi Germany. Not sure what your point is (as usual).

542thruNthru

very funny.

doing what?

i donated over $5000 this year because they were matching donations so i did a lump sum for 3 years. i am statistically in the 1% in terms of donations. i go to protests when i hear about them. i have bumper stickers, shirts. sometimes i vote. i treat everyone nice or if im :censored2: i ignore them. vegan. i email organizations and try to get them to pass a law. im against spending all my money on a mortgage or cars.

i just offered a coworker alot of money if he can get 1 of our supervisors who lies and doesnt follow the collective agreement fired.

I have a question. What are you going to do when your parents pass away? You refuse to spend money on a place to live and a car. Just curious, you think Chris Hedges will help you out?

rickyb

I have a question. What are you going to do when your parents pass away? You refuse to spend money on a place to live and a car. Just curious, you think Chris Hedges will help you out?
no i pay rent and i own my car and after i graduate school ill probably buy a studio either in australia or EU.

and yes chris hedges helped me out in the sense i became convinced that i had to donate more after listening to his talks (he never mentions donating) and i went vegan because of him in part.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You really think Australia will let you in?? Unless you're a refugee, I highly doubt you'll qualify.

Europe will let any reject in.
You kidding me? They let refugees in, but otherwise they don't let anybody in, especially for a work visa. Unless you marry a European it's almost impossible to get one.

I was looking at opportunities in Europe and found out from an immigration attorney that it was actually easier for my mom to get her German passport and then have me apply for citizenship than try to just get a visa.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You kidding me? They let refugees in, but otherwise they don't let anybody in, especially for a work visa. Unless you marry a European it's almost impossible to get one.

I was looking at opportunities in Europe and found out from an immigration attorney that it was actually easier for my mom to get her German passport and then have me apply for citizenship than try to just get a visa.
That's sad. And YOU actually have something to offer.

542thruNthru

no i pay rent and i own my car and after i graduate school ill probably buy a studio either in australia or EU.

and yes chris hedges helped me out in the sense i became convinced that i had to donate more after listening to his talks (he never mentions donating) and i went vegan because of him in part.

How old are you? Im sorry but you've been using that "I'm moving to EU" line for over 3 years. I'm calling BS.

But hey you hold on to that dream and remember everyone else you know is a bunch of suckers.

rickyb

How old are you? Im sorry but you've been using that "I'm moving to EU" line for over 3 years. I'm calling BS.

But hey you hold on to that dream and remember everyone else you know is a bunch of suckers.
thats true. the polish law office doesnt respond anymore its really wierd. it started going bad after donald trump ran.

yea so now i gotta do 3 courses, and then 2-5 years of school and after i grad im free to choose which country i want to live in like a free market.