9/11 Never Forget and Never Believe

oldngray

nowhere special
It's really something else. The US catches a lot of heat, but the EU is way more protectionist. I hate Trump, but it made me realize he's just playing catch up.

Parts of EU is more protectionist but others want to let anyone in.

Another reason for the EU not surviving much longer.

oldngray

nowhere special
thats true. the polish law office doesnt respond anymore its really wierd. it started going bad after donald trump ran.

yea so now i gotta do 3 courses, and then 2-5 years of school and after i grad im free to choose which country i want to live in like a free market.

Trying to blame Trump for Poland?

TDS-Alert.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
thats true. the polish law office doesnt respond anymore its really wierd. it started going bad after donald trump ran.

yea so now i gotta do 3 courses, and then 2-5 years of school and after i grad im free to choose which country i want to live in like a free market.
I've got some ocean front property in North Dakota to sell you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Keep thinking that...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Parts of EU is more protectionist but others want to let anyone in.

Another reason for the EU not surviving much longer.
They let refugees in, but not skilled people.

It's the same thing we're experiencing in the US. They can get the immigrants to take the jobs nobody wants, and they keep out the skilled people.

rickyb

You kidding me? They let refugees in, but otherwise they don't let anybody in, especially for a work visa. Unless you marry a European it's almost impossible to get one.

I was looking at opportunities in Europe and found out from an immigration attorney that it was actually easier for my mom to get her German passport and then have me apply for citizenship than try to just get a visa.
going to germany would probably be the best thing you can do because you will get some perspective on what a more civilized country looks like.