9/11 Never Forget and Never Believe

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
no because when you look at frigidFTsup's music it probably is taylor swift. check out "what are you listening to". his music is just commericalized cookie cutter garbage.
So? What of it? At least he's a contributing, productive member of society. I'd prefer someone like him in this world ANY day over someone living in his mom's basement thinking the world owes him something. Taylor Swift or not. Lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So? What of it? At least he's a contributing, productive member of society. I'd prefer someone like him in this world ANY day over someone living in his mom's basement thinking the world owes him something. Taylor Swift or not. Lol.
IMG_2124.GIF

rickyb

no hes not. hes a supervisor and he probably treats his workers like garbage. and what else does he do? he does some kind of volunteer activity at some camp. well thats something but its not gonna stop fascism in america, its not gonna stop the outsourcing of jobs, and its not being politically engaged.

and if your not politically engaged trying to bring heaven on earth, then you are leeching off of the people past and present who are. and it also means your not religious