rickyb

Can you read?

I don't agree with religion at all. None of them. I just don't want to start any arguments about it in this thread.

Now you're bringing up big pharma? The military industrial complex? You're just further proving the above point I made about your posts being incoherent and tending toward the paranoid.

Yes, there's shadiness that surrounds big pharma and their lobbying efforts of our legislators. Yes, the military industrial complex and the war for profit business is a problem. No, those conversations don't belong here, and you're seemingly incapable of separating your theories from normal conversations that they're impertinent to, or unwanted in.
dude this thread has already devolved into politics before i came. 9/11 is a political event. and its a taste of your own medicine.

better question besides "where were you" is "what were you thinking" and "what have you learned (if anything)" LOL

oldngray

nowhere special
dude this thread has already devolved into politics before i came. 9/11 is a political event. and its a taste of your own medicine.

better question besides "where were you" is "what were you thinking" and "what have you learned (if anything)" LOL
This thread was never about politics or other off topic discussions of any kind. Until you. It is very simply where were you when 9/11 attacks happened.

rickyb

This thread was never about politics or other off topic discussions of any kind. Until you. It is very simply where were you when 9/11 attacks happened.
see "eat sleep fish" monday post. i find it offensive, but you have a right to think all muslims or all jews are bad.

LarryBird

You're clown shoes personified. Lay off the Alex Jones talk up in this bitzzzz, or please do not make anymore posts in this thread. People were already laughing at you.

I have my opinions on why 9/11 occurred but I keep them to myself or between people whom I know won't be offended by my thoughts.

Don't bring that Loose Change :censored2: in here. PLEASE. We've all seen Fahrenheit 9/11 and the like, and we all know the US isn't saintly.

And 9/11 is not a political event, it's a tragedy. The 2020 elections are a political event. (The 2016 election was a little bit of both. Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

rickyb

We're sorry that an event of such significance that affects our country (that includes you) and it's people (that includes you) seems to bore you.

Hopefully, we can find an event, greater than yourself, that you might find worthy.
dude this :censored2: happens every day to 3rd world countries because of american bombs.

its 20 years ago, get over it. it was a very sensationalist story, and made for good news. plus it was useful to the war machine and govt. way more people die every year in america because of other causes which ive covered.

rickyb

You're clown shoes personified. Lay off the Alex Jones talk up in this bitzzzz, or please do not make anymore posts in this thread. People were already laughing at you.

I have my opinions on why 9/11 occurred but I keep them to myself or between people whom I know won't be offended by my thoughts.

Don't bring that Loose Change :censored2: in here. PLEASE. We've all seen Fahrenheit 9/11 and the like, and we all know the US isn't saintly.

And 9/11 is not a political event, it's a tragedy. The 2020 elections are a political event. (The 2016 election was a little bit of both. Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
all US elections are tragedies.

LarryBird

see "eat sleep fish" monday post. i find it offensive, but you have a right to think all muslims or all jews are bad.
He posted 2 sentences about Islam in relation to how he was feeling after he saw it and how it changed his thought process forever, and then he never mentioned it again.

You however, despite repeated requests from multiple people, continue to act like a :censored2: in here.

The worst part of it all, is that you think your opinions are wise and worldly, instead of myopic and shallow. You're a basic buffoon, who instead sees a genius when he looks in his magic mirror every morning.

LarryBird

blame society. even former nytimes war correspondent says 9/11 was straight out of hollywood.

that was me and the jock.
What country wouldn't be proud to host a man capable of offering such deep thoughts and perspective like the above quote?

They'll probably be fighting each other to offer a modern day philosophical genius like yourself citizenship.

rickyb

He posted 2 sentences about Islam in relation to how he was feeling after he saw it and how it changed his thought process forever, and then he never mentioned it again.

You however, despite repeated requests from multiple people, continue to act like a :censored2: in here.

The worst part of it all, is that you think your opinions are wise and worldly, instead of myopic and shallow. You're a basic buffoon, who instead sees a genius when he looks in his magic mirror every morning.
yea i will. its been real. YAWN

LarryBird

yea i will. its been real. YAWN
Yes, I know it must be exhausting to reach so deep and spit out profound and empathetic thoughts like:
dude this :censored2: happens every day to 3rd world countries because of american bombs.

its 20 years ago, get over it. it was a very sensationalist story, and made for good news. plus it was useful to the war machine and govt. way more people die every year in america because of other causes which ive covered.
I don't know how you find the energy to access that type of brain power!