9.5 during peek

Brownpants80

Now they want 9.5 during peek. This is killing me financially since I'm only in my 2nd year progression. I'm averaging 36-39 hours a week. Getting no guarantee for the hours I dont work up to 40 already. I need the hours right now or at least the raise so I can balance out. Are they really not voting the other supplements through until spring/summer? I know November 12th is the cut off for freight. Is there a cut off for supplements too?

BlondeinBrown

Any idea when we will get our raises? My husband and I both are drivers, waiting for our raises so we can go buy a house. Thought we could buy during the winter but feel like we won’t even get our raises for at least 6 months....I guess the back pay check will be nice.

Any idea when we will get our raises? My husband and I both are drivers, waiting for our raises so we can go buy a house. Thought we could buy during the winter but feel like we won’t even get our raises for at least 6 months....I guess the back pay check will be nice.
No raises until all of the supplements are settled

Honestly if you can't afford a house now, the raise isn't going to help you.

BlondeinBrown

Honestly if you can't afford a house now, the raise isn't going to help you.

Lol you’re right both of us being drivers....we can’t afford any house

Indecisi0n

If those raises are what's stopping you from buying a house then you're not ready to buy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Now they want 9.5 during peek. This is killing me financially since I'm only in my 2nd year progression. I'm averaging 36-39 hours a week. Getting no guarantee for the hours I dont work up to 40 already. I need the hours right now or at least the raise so I can balance out. Are they really not voting the other supplements through until spring/summer? I know November 12th is the cut off for freight. Is there a cut off for supplements too?

Why aren’t you getting your 8hour guarantee

BlondeinBrown

He’s on his 3rd year and I’m on my 2nd of progression. Sucks because I got hired at 18 and had to wait til 21 to even start my progression. Once we’re topped out it will be great tho

JL 0513

There's lots of missing info here. If you and your husband were already top rate, you wouldn't be waiting for your raises. It's about 40¢/hr. What's your situation?

It's not making sense that you can't buy a house until this 40¢ raise. 2 drivers = $190K/yr. "Can't afford any house"?

KOG72

I’m full of it
He’s on his 3rd year and I’m on my 2nd of progression. Sucks because I got hired at 18 and had to wait til 21 to even start my progression. Once we’re topped out it will be great tho
Hell when you both hit top pay you can add a room on for me

BlondeinBrown

There's lots of missing info here. If you and your husband were already top rate, you wouldn't be waiting for your raises. It's about 40¢/hr. What's your situation?

It's not making sense that you can't buy a house until this 40¢ raise. 2 drivers = $190K/yr. "Can't afford any house"?

Bro read above....

JL 0513

Bro read above....

You posted above post as I was typing.

You both should have gotten your progression raises at the regular times based on outgoing contract. New contract shouldn't change this.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

I can see your point, we bought during winter and got several discounts due to housing in our area not moving in winter time. That was then.

Just s few questions are you waiting for the check for your down?
Do you or rather are you able to put 20% down thus avoiding pmi?
Where are you looking to buy, this is about your taxes on property. Our yearly taxes fluctuate due to a very young and active tax assessors office and staff. They assess the homes every 12 to 18 months. Thst being said due to rising home prices our taxes make our mortgage $150 more that when we moved in 7 years ago.
Just a few things among many to consider