9.5 excessive overtime day.

542thruNthru

Nope. Private agreement, no different than current the 9-5 language. No government ininvolvement.
Sounds like you can't take care of yourself so you're asking for someone else to do it. Do you need an Obama phone also?

It's not hard Wally. Let me help you.

Article 37.1(c) and all that apply.

I have been over 9.5 three times weekending 1/7.
1/3 - 9.87 1/4 - 10.06 1/6 - 11.13.

Reduce overtime and pay penalty.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sounds like you can't take care of yourself so you're asking for someone else to do it. Do you need an Obama phone also?

It's not hard Wally. Let me help you.

Article 37.1(c) and all that apply.

I have been over 9.5 three times weekending 1/7.
1/3 - 9.87 1/4 - 10.06 1/6 - 11.13.

Reduce overtime and pay penalty.
Why jump through hoops? Stop the grievance nonsense and agree to a pay rate for hours over 9-5.

542thruNthru

Why jump through hoops? Stop the grievance nonsense and agree to a pay rate for hours over 9-5.
Is it the hoops or is it the 3 day ride you're scared of?

Believe me I'd be fine if it was automatic but it's simple to file a grievance. Most just don't because of (insert lame excuse here)

Brownwind

I always ate tons of taco bell for breakfast before my OJS 😎
I usually eat Fig newtons and milk before my ride. I get wicked gassy. My rides last part of the morning.

I haven’t had a ride in years even though I’m the laziest one on the road. Won’t lie…. I miss having my lunch paid for those three days. I usually get the big subs I can never afford and I add a few low end snacks for the afternoon.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it the hoops or is it the 3 day ride you're scared of?

Believe me I'd be fine if it was automatic but it's simple to file a grievance. Most just don't because of (insert lame excuse here)
I've been on plenty the ojs. No fear here. I just feel it should be automatic.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I’m the steward in my center and I heard nothing about a show of solidarity or anything. My BA gave me the list and said have it done by the 5th. Nothing more and nothing less.

542thruNthru

I’m the steward in my center and I heard nothing about a show of solidarity or anything. My BA gave me the list and said have it done by the 5th. Nothing more and nothing less.
Were you on the steward call with O'Brien? Apparently that's when it was brought up.

Hot Carl

They didn’t do that here, but my steward told me the new 9.5 list is going around this week and I am definitely going back on. Gonna try and get my route fixed.

Over70irregs

So my local has been outside each building twice the last couple weeks signing anyone up that wants to be on 9.5. My BA told me today that the IBT wanted them to do it all on one day and make a show of it (today Jan 3rd). He didn't think it made any sense doing it just one day and the day after a holiday at that.

So I'm just curious how many locals were outside today trying to get everyone on the 9.5 list? I'm curious mainly because this is the first real show of solidarity before the contract and it seemed poorly planned to me. Though I do wish my local had participated I can see why they didn't.
I swear. We are still sausage fighting over OT. So fake and played. Just take their $ with no conscious already…..

100%

We actually got better 9.5 language in 2018- if you’re an RPCD. The incoming new 22.4s got screwed.
There is no language in the contract to end excessive OT, and never has been. That’s why another contract is coming up and we’re talking about it again. FYI I worked more OT hours this contract than any before.

DOK

Like I said many times on the forum.
They should ask who wants excessive overtime and who doesn't

I know earlier this year gave everybody that stupid paper how many paid hours you want per day and you can wipe your ass for that one
You make a good Buck over time nice money but you cannot get your face pounded off the sidewalk everyday
And the 22.4 language is a complete :censored2:ing joke.
Agreed, just ask who wants it and who doesn’t and dispatch from there. With the tech we have this should be easy.