9.5 list, rules and penalty assistance

Faceplanted

Sounds like you work in one of the 85% hubs where the union and ups management have drinks together every week. Tell him if he won't file you will file nlrb charges.

Gonna give you fair warning, once you file anytime you feel harassed file for harassment and retaliation. They will start messing with you I guarantee 100%. Keep a paper trail, do everything by the book and enjoy your grevience check.

ManInBrown

They'll pull out everything in the book. You were over. You were padding miles. friend em. File File File. And when you're done. File some more. And then hit them with an Art 37 when they harass you for being on the 9.5

Faceplanted

You think it's better that they're at each other's throats?
I think it's better if the agreed upon contract is followed.

I'll leave it at this... our local has been a bit sketch... there was just an article on the front page of browncafe about an nlrb ruling in favor of a few good guy hard workers against the and local union.

There are a few more cases in the works if you know what I mean

hbh

i read article 63 a few times and I don't see any exceptions once you opt in to 9.5 list. am i missing something? I also do not see the monetary compensation for violating 9.5 3 times.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i read article 63 a few times and I don't see any exceptions once you opt in to 9.5 list. am i missing something? I also do not see the monetary compensation for violating 9.5 3 times.
No exceptions once on the list.

It's in there. Triple time for all hours over 9.5

Dragon

Package Center Manager
You would think the company would ask who wants more overtime? This way, they could lighten up some of these loads.

Everybody wants overtime...they just don't want to work to get it.

Ya know I am right, you will punch right before 9.5 everyday so you will not be violated...you cannot live on 8 hours pay.

Everybody wants overtime...they just don't want to work to get it.

Ya know I am right, you will punch right before 9.5 everyday so you will not be violated...you cannot live on 8 hours pay.
You are missing the point. Some guys would work 100 hours a week if they could. Others would work 3 days a week.

They need an overtime whore list and load those guys up.

Honestly it's fantastic money bit sometimes you need a break. Need to find a little balance. Many drivers including myself would work a little longer if we could get out earlier.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You are missing the point. Some guys would work 100 hours a week if they could. Others would work 3 days a week.

They need an overtime whore list and load those guys up.

Honestly it's fantastic money bit sometimes you need a break. Need to find a little balance. Many drivers including myself would work a little longer if we could get out earlier.
Stop feeding the troll... You know better. He is bipolar....