9.5 list, rules and penalty assistance

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Everybody wants overtime...they just don't want to work to get it.

Ya know I am right, you will punch right before 9.5 everyday so you will not be violated...you cannot live on 8 hours pay.
I must be the exception to your logic. I worked only one day last week and have taken two dead days so far this week.
I do NOT want any overtime. Just one day a week to cover my benefits and I am happy.

Steamtrain

I am on the 9.5 list and violated 3 times. As a low seniority driver is there any circumstance that would prevent me from having a payable grievance?
8-8.5 hours of work and they are not violating the contract. If you go over, you're the one not doing your part. It's not their job to dispatch you to keep you under. Hence why contractually they are obligated to give you 8-8.5 hours of work. Relieves you of excessive overtime, not excessive over allowed.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Lol
8-8.5 hours of work and they are not violating the contract. If you go over, you're the one not doing your part. It's not their job to dispatch you to keep you under. Hence why contractually they are obligated to give you 8-8.5 hours of work. Relieves you of excessive overtime, not excessive over allowed.
. So in ur world the time allowances are correct?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You obviously have no idea what your talking about

Turdferguson

Just a turd
cbww (1).gif

Don't give advice if you don't know what you are talking about. You just embarrass yourself and your management buddies with that type of talk

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

the tribe has spoken, time for you to go

Above10200

I am on the 9.5 list and violated 3 times. As a low seniority driver is there any circumstance that would prevent me from having a payable grievance?
I am 4 years in 3 years qualified routed driver still finding out about my grievance, the only issue I see is i haven't taken a lunch since I started. That is the only reason i might not win my grievance.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
I am 4 years in 3 years qualified routed driver still finding out about my grievance, the only issue I see is i haven't taken a lunch since I started. That is the only reason i might not win my grievance.
You have got to put all your breaks and meals in your board at the times when you are suppose to according to your supplement. Set a timer or alarm on your phone and put the Diad behind the bulkhead door. Not doing so is a disservice to yourself and your brothers and sisters working adjacent to you.